TWD FUC**NG 5th adders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD FUC**NG 5th adders

Hey it's me again with pissed off mind!.. WUTS your problem BY ADDING 5th during the game if we have deal it's 4v4?.. U R COWARDS u got it ? FUC**NG COWARDS! Jesus don't u have enuff guts to swallow it that u have lose game? Jesus Christ i just can only think why r u so lamers.. i think that to twl u should only let squads who can say to their selves that they lose.. no adding 5th anymore im full off it. Squds adding 5th= Puma, wingmasters,mambo etc.. piss of lamers who can't obey "gentleman" rules..
    Just Try To Beat Me In Baseelim! ^_^

Hopefullly that bot will be fixed along with the TWD reset. Or you can just blacklist the squads you just listed :-)

Comment

Re: TWD FUC**NG 5th adders

Originally posted by wAtCH OUt*crash*
      piss of lamers who can't obey "gentleman" rules..
      So that would make them "hardmen", right?

Comment

Re: Re: TWD FUC**NG 5th adders

Originally posted by Brink
        So that would make them "hardmen", right?
        HARDMEN OLOLL
        Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Squds adding 5th= Puma, wingmasters,mambo etc.. piss of lamers who can't obey "gentleman" rules..
          Hey i appreciate your input, however... eat shit and die. We havent even played you in twjd/twdd.

And oh, stop reporting me and lemon in baseelim for teaming just becouse we said we were gonna team on pubchat, just to piss urlike sucker guys off.
          Original Mambonian
          TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
          I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

[B if we have deal it's 4v4? [/B]
            It was said before, dont play a game if you only have 4 people unless you dont care if they add a 5th since its still legal, it will be made illegal when the newbots come.

Comment

No it won't be illegal...just impossible....or so.

Comment

Working...
              X