No announcement yet.

TWSD - Trench Wars Spider Division

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sufficent, if you are making a map, I'd gladly help you. Contact me if you wish

Spiderdm gave me some ideas of how to make a better map... I'd like to hear what you have in mind though.
    Last edited by Malladrin; 02-11-2004, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Malladrin
      Sufficent, if you are making a map, I'd gladly help you. Contact me if you wish

Spiderdm gave me some ideas of how to make a better map... I'd like to hear what you have in mind though.
      Heh, I'll let you work on it since I don't have SS on my comp anymore ... thus I dunno what ?go spiderdm looks like unfortunately. I'll give you some patterns magi made if you want. I'll also make some block patters for you to peruse if you wish. Let me know if you would like me to send you these block patterns.

I think the major thing about this spider team elim/event idea is to find a balance btwn having enough open space and having enough blocks/block patterns to make it interesting. And in my opinion, block patterns can't be too big ... they can't really be long walls bc we don't want spider teams running around the walls in circles. So yeah, let me know how things go.
      Last edited by Sufficient; 02-11-2004, 06:54 PM.

Comment

That'd be awesome, whatever you got just send it to me.

(I sent you my email in a pm on these forums)

Comment

I don't see why maps are even being considered being made. Only a very few people want this idea, and they're the people that want to spend 4 hours a weekend playing subspace.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
            I don't see why maps are even being considered being made. Only a very few people want this idea, and they're the people that want to spend 4 hours a weekend playing subspace.
            I'm not expecting this to be a spider league. I'm just expecting it to be a team spider type event. To me that would be fun.

Comment

Same goes for me.

Comment

ANd i dont see what it'd hurt to test it out in TWD if it became popular enuff.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

After hours of work I'm finally done with this map. If you've seen ?go spiderdm you should know the weakness of that map is that all teams spawn at the same place. In this map I've placed spawning areas on different places. It's more spacy than ?go spiderdm also.

If you want to check the map out click here for a 1/4 screenie (a bit zoomed out though) + radar picture. The map got minor changes after this was taken, but not enough for me to care about making another screenshot for it.

EDIT: The map is uploaded and you can find it at ?go webcrawler in TW.
                  Last edited by Malladrin; 02-22-2004, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Looks cool ... wish I could play =D (w/o sacrificing my grades =D). 1 suggestion ... I dunno if I saw flags there, but perhaps put a few flags, or a few grps of flags around the map. Bc, a variation of play could be 4 teams, and who can get the most pts in 20 min ... or something like that ... a mini turf war w/spider teams. That's the idea I have for my Magi-inspired circular jav map too ... w/flags in a elim w/flags or pts based jav game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                      I will not have you pooping at this party, young man. Leave Malla be.

P.S. What happened to Pirates, EH? <3
                      Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                      i just wish it was longer
                      Originally posted by Cops
                      it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Hmm that's a cool idea, I could probably squeeze in some flags somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                        X