No announcement yet.

Bliz $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really sorry phren.. Its not to bother you or brag.. or whatever. And yes, I thought about it, but not in the way Woohoo gonna go brag about our win, but in the way: This might come over as bragging, wich was totally not my point. Else I would have made the thread: SPORES WHOOPED. This was purely about bliz, only one I ever saw someone go over 180 was ezo with 197.. Sry that I was so enthousiastic.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I remember last year with A-S I got around 120 kills in the preason match in a shark against BS... fun times... but it's probably a good thing those days are coming to an end.

Comment

Shade, haven't seen you play in ages, how good would you do nowadays?
        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
        3 league vet

Comment

For the record, Bliz is a DSB player, and we all know that DSB players usualy make great spiders. They know how to group bullets together, save nrg and well own w/ spider, bc the DSB ships are basicaly a spider like ship. So its not like he's a complete newbie thrown into a spider.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Nobody remembers when bliz (zilb) was ranking in elim by playing spid games only?
            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
            3 league vet

Comment

That to which i forgot i know i seen bliz in a spider b4, like i said he isnt exactly a newbie to TW or a spider.
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

He isn't totally dsb, he played TW in Ancients for years. An ok wb too.
                1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                1: cundor> dude
                1: cundor> i already told my parents
                1: Desperate> LOL
                1: Cremation> HAHA
                1: bram> :)
                1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

U dont have to be totatly DSB to learn that little stuff. dunno if u eva played DSB but u learn them little things about how to group bullets and such just perfect bc thats how there ships are set up.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

and Cig is new to DSB
                    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

I mite be fairly new to DSB, but im on a better squad then u and I play it enuff to know what thing are what and how to do things. And hwo to group bullets. My performance in spider since i played DSB went up atleast 25-30% w/o a doubt.
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                      X