new twd changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new twd changes

seems a few things have been changed in twd lately, both pertaining to the base map. . .

how about showing the other two leagues a bit of interest and taking out those full charges?
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

I agree
    1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
    1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
    1: cundor> dude
    1: cundor> i already told my parents
    1: Desperate> LOL
    1: Cremation> HAHA
    1: bram> :)
    1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Randedl I always thought you were Austrian because of your name.

Comment

Randedl Schwarzenegger

Comment

change the twld map to a square, the rectangle sucks
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Map change

Both jd and dd maps should be changed to the shape of a pentegram....b/c they're both "FROM THE DEVIL."

I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

maybe you should only be allowed to use 4 javs or wb's to make the game interesting mix it up a little change things up
              Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Ha

Originally posted by Bosshawk
                maybe you should only be allowed to use 4 javs or wb's to make the game interesting mix it up a little change things up
                Funny boss.

You hate that 4 spider limit don't-cha?

Yep, you always loved the 5 spider lineup.

It would be nice to be able to set the lineup any way we want. However, it is also nice to have more exciting games than watching a spider cram for 25 mins.

I guess some squads just got too dam good at the cram...
                I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

this thread isn't about basing, and it isn't to cry over what has happened to basing, there was plenty of discussion on the change well before it was applied, tw even voted in a majority to change it.

the shape doesn't really matter, so longa s it is 4 sided, doing anything more than that though brings in diagonal walls, which such in ss seeing as how it's more of a _| shape that you just can't see, there's very little opportunity to use them for a bounce.
                  Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                  Philos> there is something about you
                  Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Rand, tho I am not a dueler, I could maybe do some stuff to change the maps of jd and dd.. just some thought when I have some time.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

who was talking about basing? i was just trying to be helpful and offering some solutions for your DD and JD issues....

:eek:
                      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

let's make it 10v10 in all the leagues... the extra bullets or jav bombs(whatever the case may be) will cause the game to be more Fast paced and up beat! YAh
                        7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                        1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                        Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                        Piston> I own in belim
                        6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Full charges need to be taken out.
                          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

true
                            7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                            1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                            8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                            Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                            Piston> I own in belim
                            6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

It also sucks when someone who is @ 9 deaths and the other team had 4 guys left with like 5 deaths each and he keeps speccing.

Today we played Sk8, and Anzu was @ 9, we had all 5 guys left, he spec'd, sat for about 2 mins or so, then !lagout got back in, spec'd again and made us wait another 3 minutes till the lagout took affect. That personaly sucks i got better things to do. I have no idea how to fix the problem bc ther is nothign to do, but it still sucks!

But i agree with rand, basing isnt the only league, fix some problems with DD/JD also.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                              X