WTF is your problem Juice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is your problem Juice

First I ask you not to accept our challenge when I find out many RB have to go in 15min, then we ask you all to spec and in twbd2 only Apt and Frozen Throne didn't spec. You won the game by default. Then our ex-rb members on Juice give all of tw our squad chat. Mog gives you all our caps chat. And all this because you were upset that we didn't play you? Who were the assholes that won a default match....Juice?

You guys are mostly just assholes for exhibiting such said behavior and you have issues. You turned a friendly game in trash. We will not bd you anymore just because we are fed up with your attitudes.

I hope your squad dissolves, it doesn't belong in twl or twd for that matter. Having more competition is not worth having an unstable squad that likes to pull stupid pranks. You guys are probably upset that you trully are rejects that have been axed, kicked, or hated by members on your original squad for some part at least. I know Apt and Mog both fit this category very well. But a true reject soaks up his/her loses honorably, and does not whine about it after the fact.

Of course all of Juice is going to be responding to this in such a way to make it go to trash talk section. Before that is done I want tw to see what Juice is all about, trash-talking buttheads.
    -L3

what can i say.. look at their squadname.. they even sound like dicks.. and when apt is leading it...
    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
    Server> dont worry mirror
    Server> shark fits your tits
    Peace <ZH>> shut up
    Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
    Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
    1:Hercules> im level 90
    1:Hercules> in 9d
    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Ouch.... I don't like a lot of people on Juice heh....
      carpe diem

Comment

Who cares, TWD will reset.
        1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
        1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
        1: cundor> dude
        1: cundor> i already told my parents
        1: Desperate> LOL
        1: Cremation> HAHA
        1: bram> :)
        1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

well, value was playing juice 4v4 then one of our guys lagged out 3v4 then they added a 5th and we had no 5th, we still won but Juice are bitshes so watch out.
          There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Juice are asshats and so are you for making such a dumb thread.
            Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Re: WTF is your problem Juice

Originally posted by lunch3
              First I ask you not to accept our challenge when I find out many RB have to go in 15min, then we ask you all to spec and in twbd2 only Apt and Frozen Throne didn't spec. You won the game by default. Then our ex-rb members on Juice give all of tw our squad chat. Mog gives you all our caps chat. And all this because you were upset that we didn't play you? Who were the assholes that won a default match....Juice?
              First, dont judge us because of a default match - weve beaten you fairly other times. Second - If this did happen, I really cxan only say sorry. When I was on PUMA people always invaded our squadchats, so I know its annoying, but I also know no one does shit about it.

Third -
              jerome> ?chat
              ----: qyll,RabbitRapist,Everest,Xu,Endangered,za gophar,k-i
              ----: bram,NaiLed,Stayon,Sumpson,jerome

We have our fair share of random squads getting on our chat.

You guys are mostly just assholes for exhibiting such said behavior and you have issues. You turned a friendly game in trash. We will not bd you anymore just because we are fed up with your attitudes.
              Sucks dude, sorry i wasn't here for that episode (i usually try to halt shit like this, it happens rarely).

I hope your squad dissolves, it doesn't belong in twl or twd for that matter. Having more competition is not worth having an unstable squad that likes to pull stupid pranks. You guys are probably upset that you trully are rejects that have been axed, kicked, or hated by members on your original squad for some part at least. I know Apt and Mog both fit this category very well. But a true reject soaks up his/her loses honorably, and does not whine about it after the fact.
              k-i didnt get rejectged from NS. RR, no reject. Me, no reject. Everest, gerry, fused, sumpson, jard.

You get my point. I forgive you because you are angry.

Of course all of Juice is going to be responding to this in such a way to make it go to trash talk section. Before that is done I want tw to see what Juice is all about, trash-talking buttheads.
              Yes, I surely have been the example of flaming and trash talking,m havent i

edit: and the only one here who hasnt trashtalked.
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

lol gg juice!
                http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

messy game wp

there was blood, everywhere

internet de la jerome

Comment

I have no problems with you Jerome, you are actually one of the few of you guys I respect, but it did piss me off that some, dunno who exactly except that Mog was one of them, gave our chats away and invaded them. I was not there for it but heard about it. It will be awhile before we bd you as such. Hope your squad gets the right leadership from the right people to prevent Juice from behaving 'officially' the way they are now. You guys don't want a bad rep this early in Juice's creation.

Jerome:
                    k-i didnt get rejectged from NS. RR, no reject. Me, no reject. Everest, gerry, fused, sumpson, jard.
                    Sumpson and Jard were also axed from RB but I have no qualms with them personally. Just noticed that you have a lot of people who came from other squads for some reason or another and it will take good leadership to make Juice stick together. But doing stuff like I said above counteracts that in long run. It seems Juice was also created to not only take all our past members but also to slap this fact in our face.

The word 'Juice' used to be our password and we changed it once your squad was created. So don't try to tell me Juice means no harm to us after all the shit you are putting us through. The two people who created Juice 'Xu and Apt' came from our squad too and are the captains of Juice, I think I could be wrong, haven't checked, but that's my understanding of Juice's official leadership.
                    Last edited by lunch3; 02-01-2004, 05:57 PM.
                    -L3

Comment

if i had been there it wouldnt have happened. thats all i can say.

and as for juice not speccing.. well its your fault in the end. once again if i had been there i would have tried to correct it, but thats just what happens when you make challenges that you cant keep. look at our twd basing stats and you will see that it has happened to us probably 10 times, its not like we are the only ones out there who have done it. i heard my squad had reason to be angry anyway, but yeah, they should not have taken it any further.
                      Last edited by za gophar; 02-01-2004, 05:52 PM.
                      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                      apt>yes u can wtf
                      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                      apt>na
                      apt>ill show you pictures
                      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

exactly

internet de la jerome

Comment

What right did Juice have to be angry at us Za? We wanted to bd an hour before that whole episode and could have done the same thing Apt did, which was accept and get a default win. I don't care about the points, especially before reset, but what the fuk is with this attitude, you were angry?, wtf. Many members had to leave because Juice made us wait so long after asking us for bd, so don't say it was the other way around.

PS Just curious about this, in your bd history you lost three bds to Elenya as default loses, but they look like the same game. Was it just one game that got multiplied 3 times somehow?
                          -L3

Comment

Za Gophar has an interesting way of recruiting... that's why you're getting random people on your chat.

Comment

paulO, i know, i was the 4th person on the squad - but this was a chat invasion =P

internet de la jerome

Comment

Working...
                              X