Suff's Base Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suff's Base Map

I dunno if they put it up ... but can some ppl try out a base map I made ... should be called "basesuff" I think. I didn't know where to put this thread ... so I just put it here.

Btw wadi (i think) ... this is what I mean about opening up lower so that it's actually used. And also opening up roof (not a 2nd entrance).

why do you care? you dont play anymore.
    GET YOUR ASS IN THE GAME

Comment

Re: Suff's Base Map

Originally posted by Sufficient
      I dunno if they put it up ... but can some ppl try out a base map I made ... should be called "basesuff" I think. I didn't know where to put this thread ... so I just put it here.

Btw wadi (i think) ... this is what I mean about opening up lower so that it's actually used. And also opening up roof (not a 2nd entrance).
      You can't .gif it and throw it up here?

and I'm with pyro, shush till I stop seeing NOT SEEN IN TEN DAYS. geeze.

Comment

START PLAYING AGAIN YOU FLAMING FAGGOT
        LA

Comment

These are all very helpful comments.
          sdg

Comment

Indeed! <3
            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
              These are all very helpful comments.
              Because there's ooohhh so much to comment on.

Comment

I wanna see that map

But suff start playing again
                Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                Your friend,
                ​​Papi
                ​​​​​

Comment

Is my map up?

Edit: If you want pics I can email them to you wadi so you could post them up. I really don't like making new accounts on some free hosting place. Wanna do that?

PS. I haven't been seen for awhile bc SS is deleted from my comp ... perhaps permanently. I'd still like to contribute some maps and ideas though even if I can't play them.
                  Last edited by Sufficient; 02-04-2004, 01:35 PM.

Comment

If his map was up we could comment on it. And i dont think it matters if he was last seen 100 days ago, he knows what basing is, he knows what the cram is, he konws what the current arguements abotu basing are. U dont need to be IN game every day to know this stuff. And just for the record he could be using an alt nick that no one knows, or only a few know. Ur no one special to claim Suff cant post his opinions on a forum bc he isnt as active as u or someone else.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I made a bunch of screenshots of the base ... 22 to be exact. If anyone is willing to look at them and post some up ... tell me, give me your email address and I'll send the file. It's a Word document w/all 22 screenshots and 678 kb.

Comment

email me the map

Comment

suff this is the time to let go. Either leave the forums (or just assume a hey how's it going approach, not a i need to be involved one) or get back in game. I don't care which but deleting cont but reaming on the forums trying to make a difference is a little sad.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Agree with nick, Going inactive is fine, but if you're out of the community you're out of the community. Run by players for players, right? All that aside, it's your map, your work. If you really care about it don't half ass it. I don't really care one lick whether I see screenshots of your map up, especially if you're so enthused about the map you can't be bothered to put them up yourself.

Comment

What program do you use to design maps anyway?
                              Ha.

Comment

Working...
                              X