Idea for TWD Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for TWD Sites

Can you create some sortof Polls to show stats for certain squads, like the increase/decrease in wins, or something like that. Its just an idea to add to the look of the site, and such. It would be pretty easy to write up I think.

A lot of things seem easy to code/write up...but in truth arent...but who knows how hard till its tried? o.O

Comment

I think that would be fun
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

other stats

What about an excel page that lists all the W/L squads have against eachother in one easy to read chart?

So you can see things like which squads would usually win against certain squads..the ranking in twd is nice...but often you'll have some squad ranked at say 1300 and another ranked at 950. So you think the 1300 squad is better, but then you look at the chart and you can see quickly and easily that the 650 squad always beats the 1300 ranked squad when they play.

Obviously we can look them up in the twd games listed in the history...but that jsut takes a lot longer
        I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Hmmm....maybe you can add to people's stat pages how many mvps they won. And maybe another page that show the most points/kills in twbd games. I got 193 and 192 kills this month, sure someone has beat it but wanna see how many.

PS I like Jackie's idea....would like to see how many times certain squad's have lost/won against another particular squad. Heavensent already has it done in another form at RB's website, www.rbsquad.com, but only for squads versus RB.
          Last edited by lunch3; 02-25-2004, 02:51 PM.
          -L3

Comment

Working...
          X