Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post

Making stuff up isn't feedback.

Yet you have been complaining since I started.
    I honestly don't care how bad your stats are since they aren't being used for anything and it's just a side project that you seem to enjoy working on. The only part I find frustrating is that a guy who isn't even twl viable in his only league thinks his opinion or knowledge holds more weight in dueling leagues that he doesn't even play than elite players of those leagues. I won't post here again because you seem way too stubborn and ignorant for me to make any progress, but if that's somehow not the case then once again I strongly suggest you ask some top players in wb/jav that you respect and won't dismiss their feedback as trolling on how they feel about your per minute wb/jav stats.
    2:Best> i cant tell if missas missing teeth are from undercut knocking her out or her heroin addiction

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post

I honestly don't care how bad your stats are since they aren't being used for anything and it's just a side project that you seem to enjoy working on. The only part I find frustrating is that a guy who isn't even twl viable in his only league thinks his opinion or knowledge holds more weight in dueling leagues that he doesn't even play than elite players of those leagues. I won't post here again because you seem way too stubborn and ignorant for me to make any progress, but if that's somehow not the case then once again I strongly suggest you ask some top players in wb/jav that you respect and won't dismiss their feedback as trolling on how they feel about your per minute wb/jav stats.
      Actually for the record I DID ask some high level players for their feedback. I have also added in extra stat columns on request by player base, and even made some recent changes based on claushouse's opinions.
      If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Working...
      X