Overachiever of the week (Week 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overachiever of the week (Week 3)

First of our week 3 nominees is Kings in Terrier (21-2, 35-4 2 teks as 7*). Kings is the first non-spider showing up here and had a strong outing in terr to propel Mastirs to 2 much needed wins to top off their 6-0 week that viop foretold. Mastirs may not go undefeated from here on out, but Kings has secured his spot in Mastirs lineup and will be a strong asset as by far the lowest terr being fielded by any team.

Second is ro in Jav (17-8, 23-10 as 9*). The title of overachiever is heavily weighted toward low stars but when a guy drops 40 kills in 2 games, it's undeniable that he has overachieved regardless of his rating. The game ro dropped 23 in was a close one that ended 50-46 and his team needed every one of those kills. ro stepped up huge this week showing why he was the first overall pick of the entire draft and if they can fix their low star situation, Malevolent will certainly be a contender for winning it all in TWDTJ.

Last is autopilot in Spider (91-44 2 teks, 103-59 as 8*). ap has been great all season and currently sitting as the #3 overall spider in the kill race. He's clearly understarred and will obviously get bumped to at least a 9 or 9.5 next season, but this is still his first ever league in the zone and what he's doing is extremely impressive. Autopilot along with some of the other egers have all been great additions to the zone and I hope you all continue to play and improve.

Kings in Terrier (21-2, 35-4 2 teks as 7*)
    28.89%
    ro in Jav (17-8, 23-10 as 9*)
    62.22%
    autopilot in Spider (91-44 2 teks, 103-59 as 8*)
    8.89%
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

great work from kings and autopilot.

ro's 40 kill outing in jav is absolutely amazing, though, he gets my vote.

phenomenal play!
    top 100 basers list

Comment

You must have missed my 1-5 and 2-10 games as a 6*jav winnings us 2 games! Jk. Greate work from all 3! Ro gets my vote!

din 23-10 match gjorde drottning Silvia v?t roro
      10* Spectator
      Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
      https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
      Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

Nice work all. Kings gets my vote terring as a 7 and doing well. GG
        Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Kings 21-2 was in a joke game vs Patouf, who are winless and only got like 90 seconds in that game, good stats for low star in other game though.

Ro probably still proving to be really strong in DT, probably still understarred. 40 kills In 2 rounds still ain't no joke though.

Autopilot still proving we underestimated him with 8* start.

My vote a toss up between Ro and AP, I'll pick Ro this week.

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
          (10 seconds later)
          rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
          P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Autopilots been on here twice in two weeks. That's got to be worth something.
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

It proves that people aren't gonna vote for someone who's underrated rather than outperforming.

Comment

I'm so god dam proud of roro

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                  It proves that people aren't gonna vote for someone who's underrated rather than outperforming.
                  I think spid is harder to judge if it was overachieving or not. While everyone can see at the first look ro, morph and bacon have pulled great scores in wb/jav.
                  Like 23 kills says u got almost 50% of the available kills, while 91-44 doesnt say that 'much' besides its a nice rec.

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post

I think spid is harder to judge if it was overachieving or not. While everyone can see at the first look ro, morph and bacon have pulled great scores in wb/jav.
                    Like 23 kills says u got almost 50% of the available kills, while 91-44 doesnt say that 'much' besides its a nice rec.
                    Ya I agree with you. A rec doesn't say anything really and not enough people see each other's games to make a informed vote.
                    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                    Message has been sent to online moderators
                    2:BLeeN> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>no
                    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                    2:BLeeN> ok then no
                    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Yeah I agree too.

Comment

Congrats Ro on winning week 3!
                        Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once