Basing rating changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SNOOPiE View Post
    I should be a 6* nerver get any chanse to practise and barely goes 1/1 When playing.
    WillBy

I will try this once more, then im rdy to spec yet another TWDT..

I will be there ready and availible for every game as allways. But nobody goin to field me as 6.5 in wb or base. But at 6 i might actually get to play something.

10* Spectator
    Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
    https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
    Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

Finally had the chance to take a quick look at the current ratings
      Mostly I'm worried about underrating the low star players, here are the changes I would do for this league
      Seems like most of the last seasons fuck ups were already fixed so the list is short
      TWDT-B

lots of 10*s ? maybe drop someone to 9,5? or is every spider equal to the Cripple
      Gushing 8* -> 8,5* standout 8* from last season with creature and autopilot who both got upgraded
      retroaction 6,5* -> 7* why was he downgraded?
      nightowl 6* -> 6,5* most likely bad but not 6* bad. 8 games and 0,96 K last season
      Creature 8,5* -> 9,5* amazing player, great talent, heard he is beautiful irl too

Comment

was perma benched by zid by end of season as a 6* in base and im being pushed to 7* when i havent played a single twbd in about 3 months? willby pls reconsider.

Comment

Working...
        X