Ratings Stream Aug 29th 3 pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turban View Post
    snoopie 6 > 5.5 - this man had a legendary season averaging 1 kill for every 9 deaths in TWDT over 8 games for my team. 10-star mascot, would recommend.
    Lol this is True I should be rated below the lowest allowed rating in jav, thx for the shout out bro. Love you 2
    10* Spectator
    Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
    https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
    Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

1st round of rating updates done.
      3:BOMBED> got donuts
      3:BOMBED> how jealous
      3:Heaven> how american
      3:BOMBED> ??????????
      3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
      3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
        1st round of rating updates done.
        where can we view them?

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
        Asia Minor> maybe not
        Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
        bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
        bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
        bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
        bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo! View Post

where can we view them?
          https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t?usp=drivesdk

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
            - lee, nice guy but does he ever go +?
            Hey Rage! i completely agree, also I havent really based in a long time as none is ever going on at my timezone

Comment

Awesome thanks Heaven. Is there still time to petition for a more accurate wb/jav rating? I have a hard time believing I should be rated higher in jav than Lockdown/a2m/cripple/jurassic/spec etc..

Asia Minor> maybe not
              bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo! View Post

Awesome thanks Heaven. Is there still time to petition for a more accurate wb/jav rating? I have a hard time believing I should be rated higher in jav than Lockdown/a2m/cripple/jurassic/spec etc..
                Of those players you listed, I think Lockdown should be rated higher, should be an 8. I think Hellz has a solid case to be brought down to 7.5.

Spec already got brought down to 7.5 in the update.
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.
                . â–²
                ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post

Of those players you listed, I think Lockdown should be rated higher, should be an 8. I think Hellz has a solid case to be brought down to 7.5.

Agreed.

Lock 7.5->8
                  Hellz 8->7.5
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post

Thanks for the backup Kim. My case gets even stronger when looking at the other 8's (siaxis, geio, Iron survivor).

P.S. I also think LD should be bumped up, he's hella consistent and plays well alongside other elite javs

Asia Minor> maybe not
                    bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

and I should be 7* in jav instead of 7.5* because I'm shit and never play at 7.5*

Comment

I don't think Lockdown warrants a bump given his performances in a TWDT setting. He had a negative kill to death ratio in both seasons as a 7.5-star player and didn't have any outstanding games. He is able to perform at a decent level thanks too his intelligence when surrounded by good javelins, but that's basically never the case in a draft setting due to star caps.

However, I can get behind lowering HellzNo! to 7.5 as that's more in line with other players around his current skill level. Currently he would be pretty much the weakest player in 8-star bracket along with Siaxis.

that's my two cents.

Comment

Hard disagree. TWDT stats are only one aspect. Stylistically I think Lockdown feels more like an 8* to me - doesn't immediately cede ground, can mop up kills, etc.

Many 8s and 8.5s end up negative by the end of the season. Lockdown went essentially 1:1 last season, averaging 7.5 kills per round. That easily puts him in an 8* category, even if we're going by stats.
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I don't find Lockdown that impressive to be honest, but then again I haven't watched him play in the past several months and there is definitely a chance that he has drastically improved since the last league ended. I do recall him being a solid player in TWDT and his stats tell me that he was rated correctly in the previous season. He was one of the strongest performing players along with Cripple in his rating bracket.

Currently he is definitely one of the strongest players in his rating bracket along with Cripple (intelligent player, very good seasons back to back), Jurassic (stylistically similar), Heaven, Major Crisis, Crazy Canockout, and Spectacular. He is also around the same level as Geio who one could argue should be dropped down by half a rating given his performances in past few years. I feel most of those players are interchangeable with one another and I wouldn't mind having any of them as a 7.5-star player, but would have a hard time justifying adding them as a 8-star player as there are superior options available.

I disagree that players who average 7.5 kills per game should be bumped up to the next tier. I think that 7.5 kills is the bare minimum you should expect from a 7.5 star player on a top-half team, however his kill to death ratio was definitely ahead the curve by a slight amount which is more important to look at. He was the second best player behind Cripple. Flew and Heaven also overperformed in their rating bracket when going by this metric.

When looking at players from higher rating brackets we can see that the only players who actually underperformed were Zizzo, Geio, HellzNo! (low sample size), and Spectacular (low sample size). Two of those were lowered this season by half a rating and rightfully so, and I do believe the remaining two should also receive the same treatment.

Nevertheless I will let more active players decide whether he should be bumped up or not.

EDIT -- glanced through his TWD history and it looks pretty impressive, so I can kind of see where you are coming from.
                            Last edited by Turban; 09-03-2021, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post

Agreed.

Lock 7.5->8
                              Hellz 8->7.5
                              Both these changes have been reviewed and approved.

2nd round of updates/changes now done.

Comment

I still don't understand why im always rated an 8* in jav....im garbage lol check stats even for this year in TWLJ. 8.5 in warbird should also be dropped. Im about as good as Terminatorx2213241
                                Geio> Down to chill and play that
                                Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Working...
                                X