No announcement yet.

FULL TWL 25 & TWDT 26 ANNOUNCEMENT, STREAM RECORDING AND VOTING INSTRUCTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares regardless about who wins the prize pool honestly? I think the majority of players who will win prize pools will donate to the game because they want to keep playing and being able to compete because its fun. People pay to play in basketball leagues, hockey leagues, softball, etc. because they enjoy to compete. Even a lot of those sports that may have a small pool prize, its not like it's anything extravagent or "life changing" money. Be happy we have people willing to donate and have a prize pool, lets be grateful for that and those who do win, donate to the damn server so we can continue playing some damn spaceships and have more TW hype videos from [USER="956"]ogron[/USER]

go oilers
    Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

[QUOTE=Dreamwin;n1359959]

Umm, his team dominated regular season and is top 1 seed heading into playoffs? [/QUOTE]

His team hasn't had to vs me because of his own OP manipulation of league. But also, the guy is less than 1 kill per death.

Comment

I do think it's unprecedented (and frankly hilarious) to even consider something like this right after regular season ended, but in the end I personally do not mind as long as Wirah and Dad were the ones pushing forward this agenda.

I have some concerns about running both TWDT and TWL at the same time, but hopefully there will be more information in the coming days or weeks.

Comment

i did c1st my vote j1br1n1

i cint belief u say for a whole seasin theres $2k usd in prize $ n then say 3 minutes b4 the last week of regular season the prize $ is being moved to the next season and dont see an issue w/ that

Comment

[QUOTE=viop11;n1360004]i did c1st my vote j1br1n1

i cint belief u say for a whole seasin theres $2k usd in prize $ n then say 3 minutes b4 the last week of regular season the prize $ is being moved to the next season and dont see an issue w/ that[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your input and vote as always, vio. You're a real pleasure. Check the status of the poll by pming :TW-Vote:!info 54
            zidane> big play
            Omega Red> dwop sick
            mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
            WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
            1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

everyones opinion on the issue is completely irrelevant

doesnt matter if you think the prize $ is insignifcant and no1 should care, if ppl should just play for fun, if you think 5k usd prize $ and more teams will vs more hype, if u think any1 who cares about winning $50-$100 is playing for the wrong reasons or is broke irl, etc

U cant tell people they are playing for 2k usd prize $, have them play a full season, and then 5 min b4 the last week of games say "sry the 2k usd prize $ will b moved to next season because in my opinion (insirt opinion)". its un1th1c1l and wrong. sometimes there's a clear right/wrong decision and this would be one of those time

if u choose to move the prize $ to next season you are basically saying fk everyone that played all season because of the prize $, your time doesn't matter, this season is meaningless and was just a filler season to prevent zone from dying so we don't care lying to you, and we have no problem doing so

Comment

[QUOTE=viop11;n1360006]everyones opinion on the issue is completely irrelevant

doesnt matter if you think the prize $ is insignifcant and no1 should care, if ppl should just play for fun, if you think 5k usd prize $ and more teams will vs more hype, if u think any1 who cares about winning $50-$100 is playing for the wrong reasons or is broke irl, etc

U cant tell people they are playing for 2k usd prize $, have them play a full season, and then 5 min b4 the last week of games say "sry the 2k usd prize $ will b moved to next season because in my opinion (insirt opinion)". its un1th1c1l and wrong. sometimes there's a clear right/wrong decision and this would be one of those time

if u choose to move the prize $ to next season you are basically saying fk everyone that played all season because of the prize $, your time doesn't matter, this season is meaningless and was just a filler season to prevent zone from dying so we don't care lying to you, and we have no problem doing so[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your input and vote as always, vio. You're a real pleasure. Check the status of the poll by pming :TW-Vote:!info 54
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                WillBy> ^^

Comment

[QUOTE=viop11;n1360006]everyones opinion on the issue is completely irrelevant

if u choose to move the prize $ to next season you are basically saying fk everyone that played all season because of the prize $, your time doesn't matter, this season is meaningless and was just a filler season to prevent zone from dying so we don't care lying to you, and we have no problem doing so[/QUOTE]

If everyone's opinion is irrelevant then so is yours. Now stfu. Thank you sir.

Comment

time for a boycott!!!

boycott the rest of the season!! boycott next season!!!
                    boycott all of this!!!

vote for boycott~~~

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

yis mine and every1 elses opinion is irrelevant, because no matter what I or any1 thinks, u cant argue that its wrong to vs a poll 5 min b4 the last week of games to cancel the prize $ for this season

Comment

Can we vote on something without logging in?
                        1:waven> u challenge
                        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tiny;n1360012]Can we vote on something without logging in? [/QUOTE]

No, must be done in-game through the TW-Vote bot.
                          zidane> big play
                          Omega Red> dwop sick
                          WillBy> ^^

Comment

[QUOTE=viop11;n1360011]yis mine and every1 elses opinion is irrelevant, because no matter what I or any1 thinks, u cant argue that its wrong to vs a poll 5 min b4 the last week of games to cancel the prize $ for this season[/QUOTE]

zidane> big play
                            Omega Red> dwop sick
                            WillBy> ^^

Comment

I think everyone knows ur right vio, pretty obvious, don't need to keep repeating it.

Those disagreeing are either:
                              - the corrupt person(s) who suggested this in the first place. like rly where the fuck did this idea come from?
                              - the organisers who would look dumb if they u-turn, fully expecting to win the poll and be vindicated.
                              - players who stand to gain financially from this change, at least potentially.

Based on that, a poll to roll over the prize fund of a season to the following season would always win because the majority of players with a vote aren't due to win a prize so stand to gain financially for the change. So I vote we roll over the 5k prize until a couple of seasons later and have a 10k prize... majority agrees.... ok let's roll over the 10k until it's 20k... majority agrees... all the while assuming that prizes will continue to fall from the magic money tree - -- if the funds were to stop appearing then this issue goes away.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dwopple;n1360014]
                                Check the status of the poll by pming :TW-Vote:!info 54[/QUOTE]
                                This does nothing. Maybe staff only.

Comment

Working...
                                X