Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Rab;n1360016]
    This does nothing. Maybe staff only.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Helpful feedback. Asking the devs about this now (it's a new bot).
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

[QUOTE=Dwopple;n1360014]

Thanks for your input and vote as always, vio. You're a real pleasure. Check the status of the poll by pming :TW-Vote:!info 54[/QUOTE]

i get that viop can be annoying, but youre throwing out really shitty responses here.

viop has been a proven captain and positive zone contributor for a whole lot of years. it appears he strongly disagrees with this decision and his point still hasnt been adequately addressed.

Instead of this clusterfuck, maybe try throwing out some other ideas

Instead of an all or nothing vote, let the folks that would be getting the money decide. instead of having a general vote to move everything over, just have everyone vote to say whether theyd take money or not if its won. now you can piss off everyone slightly less i guess.

let individuals choose whether to take the money at the end of the season or forward it on to next. hell, if you want you could even say that the winner donated it in their own name towards next season since it shoulda been theirs anyway. The team prizes are slightly more tricky, but not that bad. at the end of the playoffs we'll know which players on each winning team are eligible for the divvied up prize money. just split it up equally amongst those players and allow them to decide whether to keep it or forward it on.

IMO this involves a little extra work finishing up this league but at least you wont have a controversy on your hands. its very apparent that this decision is extremely polarizing. it seems like a terrible idea to blast holes in the integrity of the league and the OPs right before rolling out what you think will be the most impressive season yet.

If you take this route, i would assume most of the players would just forward it on anyway. some my not, but whatever. i'd much rather see a $4500 prize pool and everyone cool with it over a 5k prize pool and the credibility of the league and its leadership in shambles.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

also, regardless of how you choose to proceed, you should create or modify one of the twdt team spreadsheets to include vote results beside each name. this is going to be a shit show, at the very least you need to show 100% transparency.

Comment

+1 to that

Comment

[QUOTE=Zeebu;n1360018]

i get that viop can be annoying, but youre throwing out really shitty responses here.

viop has been a proven captain and positive zone contributor for a whole lot of years. it appears he strongly disagrees with this decision and his point still hasnt been adequately addressed.

Instead of an all or nothing vote, let the folks that would be getting the money decide. instead of having a general vote to move everything over, just have everyone vote to say whether theyd take money or not if its won. now you can piss off everyone slightly less i guess.

let individuals choose whether to take the money at the end of the season or forward it on to next. hell, if you want you could even say that the winner donated it in their own name towards next season since it shoulda been theirs anyway. The team prizes are slightly more tricky, but not that bad. at the end of the playoffs we'll know which players on each winning team are eligible for the divvied up prize money. just split it up equally amongst those players and allow them to decide whether to keep it or forward it on.

IMO this involves a little extra work finishing up this league but at least you wont have a controversy on your hands. its very apparent that this decision is extremely polarizing. it seems like a terrible idea to blast holes in the integrity of the league and the OPs right before rolling out what you think will be the most impressive season yet.

If you take this route, i would assume most of the players would just forward it on anyway. some my not, but whatever. i'd much rather see a $4500 prize pool and everyone cool with it over a 5k prize pool and the credibility of the league and its leadership in shambles.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks zeebu, this is actually sincere, quality feedback. What you aren't seeing here are the private chat rants from vio (mostly in viosh, but some in english, all of it of equal tone & laced with all caps). I get it, some are upset (I anticipated this), but as others have pointed out here... he's made his points, we ARE listening (hence the adjustment for top performers after many came forward), but he's pretty much beating a dead horse at this point or just expecting us to give him the answer he wants immediately.

Votes captured are tracking player names as well as timestamps. We still haven't discussed the finer details of the controversial bits of this proposal (mostly because life is busy), but everyone's voices here are being read and considered. I had thought the poll was public (Thanks for pointing out it wasn't, Rab), but Hookecho informed me it's not...as it stands now, the votes are 12 to keep AS-IS, and 19 to roll over to next season. I am not able to see who voted how, or the timestamps just yet.

Wirah and Dad (leave them out of this) both gave us the blessing to propose this idea.

The point I'm making is, vio is starting to take his private & public displeasure to near-intolerable levels of annoyance. We know you're displeased, as are others, but your responses are just rants at this point.
            zidane> big play
            Omega Red> dwop sick
            WillBy> ^^

Comment

[QUOTE=Zeebu;n1360018]

[/QUOTE]

I there have been an exhaustive number of discussions had here and in game concerning the fairness of this season in regards to playability. There was an unoptimal chance for any given player to win money this season. Not as many people were able to play due to star cap restrictions and limited teams. The OPs have made every effort to address this, but for every opinion satisfied, another pops up. I feel like a lot of the people questioning this poll haven't been reading along the whole way.

[QUOTE=Dwopple;n1359968]Valid feedback in this thread. RaCka and I spoke and agreed it's fair to keep the $500* set aside for Top Performers this season for the current season, and those winners will have the option to take it or roll it into the next season's prize pool.
              ​​​​[/QUOTE]

Every dollar already won this season could be cashed out already to the top performers, which seems reasonable to me. The remaining $2100* from this season, which would have been distributed to the winning teams is being proposed to roll forward into the next season, which as I previously stated will be more inclusive. It doesn't make sense to just poll the winners as nobody has won that money ($2100) yet. So everyone should vote. If you think only those still in contention should vote then okay, please vote and we can go back and review. If you don't think we should be rolling over the money at all, please vote as such.

Comment

That was a great post [USER="917"]Zeebu[/USER], agree 100%.

Also please stop saying this will be "more inclusive." Everybody could of signed up for this league, they didn't. It's just a silly way to frame it.

"These guys could of played for the money, they didn't, those that did and are in the running can now vote for the chance to keep it or roll it over while those that didn't play or are now out of competition can vote for the opportunity to take the money next season" is a more accurate depiction.

Editing to say: This has never been about the money for me and I think my posts (and history) have borne that out. I am a strong advocate for following through on commitments. I hate being in the position where I disagree with people who I truly appreciate and respect for their time and dedication and think that they have nothing but the best intentions. But they said they would do something and they should do it, that's how I feel and I apologize if I'm contributed to the pot-stirring.
                Last edited by Vehicle; 07-20-2022, 04:49 PM.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

"Thanks zeebu, this is actually sincere, quality feedback. What you aren't seeing here are the private chat rants from vio (mostly in viosh, but some in english, all of it of equal tone & laced with all caps). I get it, some are upset (I anticipated this), but as others have pointed out here... he's made his points, we ARE listening (hence the adjustment for top performers after many came forward), but he's pretty much beating a dead horse at this point or just expecting us to give him the answer he wants immediately."

this is a str8 up lie, all private conversations/times I have brought it up (like 1-2 separate times) were in 90% perfect english, and minimal capital letters

my feedback is also sincere and whether you choose to think its quality or not again is irrelevant, as cancelling the prize $ people played all season thinking they could earn 5 minutes before the last week of the regular season is wrong, unacceptable AND 1N1TH1C1L

lastly, what zeebu said could be a great idea, in that you let the people who win the prize $ you laid out the details for decide if they want to claim their $, or put it towards next season. Anything other than that is just disgusting behaviour, unless of course wirah/dad make an executive decision they don't want to give prize $ for this season anymore then i will gladly sh1t the f1k 1p

until then you are an extremely suspect individual for straight up lying and thinking this is an acceptable thing to vote on after people played an entire season

Comment

"Every dollar already won this season could be cashed out already to the top performers, which seems reasonable to me. The remaining $2100* from this season, which would have been distributed to the winning teams is being proposed to roll forward into the next season, which as I previously stated will be more inclusive. It doesn't make sense to just poll the winners as nobody has won that money ($2100) yet. So everyone should vote. If you think only those still in contention should vote then okay, please vote and we can go back and review. If you don't think we should be rolling over the money at all, please vote as such."

it doesnt matter how inclusive or exclusive this season is. First of all dwopple could have done a re draft after all the late signups when people found out there was prize $ but he didn't because some captains didn't want to and he said it was too much work. Second, people played an entire season believing there was 2k+ usd in prize $. You think its right to just say "2 many people got benched sry if you were supposed to win $ and we decide to move it to next season"?

Comment

vio, you're on a very strange and exhausting witch hunt right now to label me as a "suspect individual" for something that was quite literally pitched without ill-intention. I understand you disagree (for the 8th or so time), and it would appear your expectations for the answer you'd rather hear are not being presented as quickly as you want. Regardless, thank you for repeating yourself yet again. You're a real pleasure.
                      zidane> big play
                      Omega Red> dwop sick
                      WillBy> ^^

Comment

Hello!

This game still kicking? Is it worth a return?
                        1:Hydride> who we play next week
                        1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                        1:ReNdErED> gulp
                        1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                        1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                        1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                        1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                        1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

[QUOTE=Hydride;n1360027]Hello!

This game still kicking? Is it worth a return?[/QUOTE]

Yessir! BIG PRIZE CASHES FOR NEXT LEAGUE!! Sign up for DT! :) Good too see you. - tj hazuki
                          TWLD Champion 2014
                          TWDTB Champion 2013
                          TWDTB Champion 2016
                          TWDTB Champion 2017
                          TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                          -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

[QUOTE=PrOnEsSim;n1360028]
                            BIG PRIZE CASHES FOR NEXT LEAGUE!![/QUOTE]
                            for now...

Comment

is there a percentage of votes you need to get to make a decision? if it comes down to something like 60-40, i'd hesitate to make any changes. especially if some of them come from people that have already been eliminated from all team prize considerations.

You should probably scrub the people from Racka's and River's teams from the voting or at the very least weigh them lighter. It's really easy to vote to defer the money to next season if you werent going to get any of it anyway.

But back to the original point, if deferment wins over keeping it as is by a small number of votes, will that weigh in on your decision? Choosing to defer to next season on the back of a 51% yea vs 49% no for example would be dumb. Especially if half of the yea votes come from people on teams that were already out of the money. Changing something mid season is always met with heavy resistance whether its this or star cap or anything. This also opens the door for mid season rule changes in the future as well.

Comment

Loling at the fact that someone gave this guy a position to run leagues…
                                1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                                1:Zidane> congrats man
                                1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                                1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                                1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Working...
                                X