Official Trade Thread - Season 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Trade Thread - Season 26

Please use this thread to officially propose/accept trades. Please avoid posting anything unrelated to trades or excessively spamming this thread with unofficial trade analysis.

Trades must be submitted by midnight eastern US time each Friday night (technically Saturday morning) before the weekends games (to allow time to review trade and update rosters).

The official TWDT Trade deadline will be Sunday, October 23, 2022. This means trades must be submitted by Friday, October 21, 2022.

We will keep track of trades in this post.[LIST=1][*]Mouse/Zeebu to Kobe, TPZ/diakka to Nightmare[*]Tripin to Kobe, r1p1t1! gets Kobes #4 FA pick[*]Sunny D to Helmet for TJ Hazuki to Outlaw[/LIST]
    Last edited by Markmrw; 10-23-2022, 03:26 AM.

Update: I'll play ship 1 if ya'll really want me to pwn sum n00bs.

After subjecting myself to various advanced psychological warfare tactics employed by beam, I seemingly have no choice but to play.

Praise The Lord Let's go!

-----

semi original post: Yo fam just a heads up I'm not planning to play the warbirds for draft and thankfully it looks like Lee concocted a solid wb line for Kobe without me anyway so no harm to Best's line. Anyway just putting this here so that it doesn't really make sense to trade for me etc unless you think I a good 7.5* jav for your team. (I will likely play javs if I fit into the line)

I attempted to remove myself from the draft entirely by messaging WillBy 5-6 days before the draft but that failed as he was on vacation. Also !unregistered with the bot but apparently that didn't serve it's intended purpose. My bad fam. BUT by Grace it looks like everything is still good and Best did a good job drafting that he's not really at a loss from this anyway.

love, bike

(edited to clarify)
    Last edited by bike; 09-18-2022, 12:57 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=bike;n1361323]Yo fam just a heads up I'm not really planning to play the warbirds for draft soo thankfully looks like Lee concocted a solid wb line for Kobe without me anyway so no harm to Best's line. Anyway just putting this here so that it doesn't really make sense to trade for me etc unless you think I am elite 7.5* jav or something and gem addition to your team. (I will likely play javs if I fit into the line)

I attempted to remove myself from the draft entirely by messaging WillBy but that failed as he was on vacation. Also !unregistered with the bot but apparently that didn't mean anything. My bad fam. BUT by Grace it looks like everything is still good and Best did such an elite job drafting that he's not really at a loss from this anyway.

love, bike[/QUOTE]

This post has me a bit bamboozled. I can't tell if you are being genuinely nice here or an passive aggressive t-watt. Like I can't tell if you are throwing salt at Lee or if it's a legit compliment for his lineup suggestion in his writeup for the DTD draft (which was super kind of him to do!) that sitting you is an option to play lower stars? Hopefully him suggesting they bench you because of your star rating and not your lack of skill didn't upset you because that's just silly to be upset over.

You're a good warbird which is why I am leaning towards you being a t-watt because it's kind of bullshit to inform everyone you're not going to play for DTD and are even trying to drop out of the draft completely a few days before games start and not weeks heading up to the draft which would of been an ideal time to announce that tid bit. Maybe you did but we missed it or there's something serious going on to warrant this? A lot of people would of drafted you for your warbird ability among your experience in other ships and to wait a few days before draft starts to say "hey, I am not playing in my best ship and I am trying to drop out from this DT" is pure stank booty my guy, come on now.

I do hope you are okay Bike! And this probably isn't my place to say but I am not sure if you are just bummed after you axed all those devoted Divine players for TWL or if it's the recent disputes you've had accidently accusing people of weird things lately but I do hope things look up for you and you get back to being a swell individual we all loved. I mean things are bound to get better in time, always do. What worked for me was to stop being a t-watt to everyone and get back to just having fun playing spaceships again. So that would be my advice my man. Best of luck to you on your DT season!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/FNw2EWE.gif"}[/IMG2]

So much salt my goodness.

<3 ixa
      Last edited by Grasps; 09-15-2022, 08:20 PM.

Comment

*DELETE*
        Last edited by Best; 09-25-2022, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Let the trade go through...I don't know about my show rate or Flew's but whatever. I did initially attempt to drop out of DT completely but the bot didn't work for that function so I don't know if I'm supposed to accept full responsibility for that one or not.

What does Saiyan think of this trade? Highway robbery? If it has saiyan's blessing maybe it can go through.

Comment

Finally first trade of the season?

mouse+zeebu

for

rab+diakka
            rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
            rEnZi> its crazy
            rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

I accept and agree.. Lets go my boi Mousey!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=RageRitual;n1361705]Finally first trade of the season?

mouse+zeebu

for

rab+diakka[/QUOTE]

Approved, processing this shortly.

Comment

I will trade my #4 pick to Violences team for Tripin

Comment

aprooftid of wut b1st jus say

Comment

[QUOTE=Best;n1361900]I will trade my #4 pick to Violences team for Tripin[/QUOTE]

Approved

Comment

trades section on the website should be updated or removed

Comment

FREE ITEM: Riverside

Condition: Used up, annoying, doesn’t work well, makes a lot of noise..

Overall value of this item: 1/10 partially working..

80% of captains didn’t want him for free, but if anyone wants him please message me!
                          Last edited by Best; 10-15-2022, 03:32 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Best;n1361906]FREE ITEM: Riverside

Condition: Used up, annoying, doesn’t work well, makes a lot of noise..

Overall value of this item: 1/10 partially working..

80% of captains didn’t want him for free, but if anyone wants him please message me![/QUOTE]

How many Canadian dollars are you willing to pay me to accept him for without a player in return? I would charge less than what it would cost for cyclone. Please convert to American dollars, thanks.
                            In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                            twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                            twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

[URL]https://trenchwars.org/mmr/[/URL]

oops a non-screenshotted image of this week lol

Comment

Working...
                              X