Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Season 27 Captain Selection

AyyYYYooOO~~~ Trench Warriors,

There will be 8 captains for TWDT Season 27 based on the amount of overall sign ups. The captains for this season were selected based on prior TWDT experience along with community feedback.

The 8 captains for this season are:

Hawk - Crimson
    Dreamwin - Terrorist
    Vys - GOAT
    Violence - The Sh1tt1rm1n
    Tiny - Pure Luck

Zidane - Power
    RaCka - WIN OR DIE
    Spezza - FreeSpirits

Be on the look out in the next coming days for the official rules, star caps, schedule, and additional info!

We are looking forward to having another smooth and successful season of Trench Wars Draft Tournament!

Edit 1: Teams increased from 6 to 8
    Edit 2: Zidane replacing Lee
    Last edited by RaCka; 02-19-2023, 09:43 AM.
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

wow very cool, will do my best going against such legends.

Comment

why do a cap list when u already know who u going to let cap i dont care if i cap but i will like to see diff caps that pick diff teams same caps every other year
      IMA HOE

Whacha gonna do on mawnin when you wake up to an M-16 nozzle at ya jaaaaaw.

Comment

hope to see my brethren Ronald Racka make the playoffs in this league in 2023 lol

-TWDTJ 2022 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by J-B-Inc View Post
          why do a cap list when u already know who u going to let cap i dont care if i cap but i will like to see diff caps that pick diff teams same caps every other year
          Lee's first time capping as far as I know, also has hawk capped before?

Maybe if you got into basing you would have a better chance at getting cap, no offence intended but I bet you would be completely clueless on who to draft there and that's a big chunk of your draft. It would be very hard to cap only being able to play 1 division.
          rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
          rEnZi> its crazy
          rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post

Lee's first time capping as far as I know, also has hawk capped before?

Maybe if you got into basing you would have a better chance at getting cap, no offence intended but I bet you would be completely clueless on who to draft there and that's a big chunk of your draft. It would be very hard to cap only being able to play 1 division.
            I don't actually care at all, and I personally have my doubts about whether JB would be good at drafting in any league, but I also don't think there are many people in the game who are knowledgeable and able to draft for all 3 regardless. It's pretty clear that there are massively different skillsets in base/dueling leagues, not to mention that drafting "good" players in each doesn't make a good line by default. Everyone has different playstyles and not all match up together well. Two top * players might not work well together by simple lack of cohesion in playstyle, even though they are top players in their league. We've seen that happen every single season in TWDT, but it seems like people ignore the playstyle cohesion quite a bit. I don't know if it's a knowledge thing or simply people play the numbers game more than the ability to win. Nobody remembers statistics from past seasons, only who won.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

that drafting "good" players in each doesn't make a good line by default. Everyone has different playstyles and not all match up together well. Two top * players might not work well together by simple lack of cohesion in playstyle, even though they are top players in their league.
              I mean, you're not wrong. I meant that JB is rarely ever seen in a basing arena, and that's 8 players of your team that will have to play for cap that probably doesn't even know where the flag or what a cram is. I'm sure with the right team around him he could have a strong warbird line, but that is only 1 division out of 3. I am all for having low * caps but they should able to either add themselves as a low * in more than one division or at the very least be knowledgeable about more than one division. None of this is meant to offend JB by the way, I have no beef with the guy and we need more variety of captains, this was merely a suggestion for him to learn about base.
              rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
              rEnZi> its crazy
              rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
                hope to see my brethren Ronald Racka make the playoffs in this league in 2023 lol

-TWDTJ 2022 Champion
                ronald racka... i cant breathe. Ronald McRacka.

Listen..I heer the clamorin for pawadise. i heer the chantin "pawa..pawa..pawa" . I can't...i got a wife and 3 kiddos to take care of. Life has really gotten busy for me...But I am willing to tie the little squirts up while i play TWDTJ. just give me a small one time cash payment to my paypal StewartPfeiffer96@gmail.com..I will accept any currensy .. also gift cards as well ... prepaid visa ones pls..i dont go to fkn bufalo wile wings jackass do not give me one of those fkn gift carts.
                4:BigKing> xD
                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Hawk & Lee first time caps lets fkin go.
                  absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

Working...
                  X