Play Through Easter Sunday Or Cancel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Through Easter Sunday Or Cancel?

I know the regular season got dragged a bit longer now that there’s 8 total teams which is totally understandable, but I do feel like the season is still somewhat long especially with Easter being a holiday and there’s no scheduled games..

I think we should do a public vote with the dt participates we currently have and see what the zone wants to do. I just don’t think its a holiday important enough to cancel in a stretched out 2 and a half month season…
    Yes, we should play through Easter
    68.42%
    No, let’s cancel games for Easter
    31.58%

People definitely felt the season long fatigue during the last dt. The shorter the season the better at this rate, especially now pushing to May due to expansion of teams and Super Bowl. I voted to play during easter.

Comment

I think there should be an in-game poll to get a better idea of how people actually feel since the numbers on the forums will be limited.
      In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
      twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
      twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

This thread is dumb. Easter is noshow central coz ppl take holidays while the kids are off school. Because we went from 6 to 8 teams without enough players to justify it teams are very vulnerable to noshows, don't kick 'em while they're down.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
          This thread is dumb. Easter is noshow central coz ppl take holidays while the kids are off school. Because we went from 6 to 8 teams without enough players to justify it teams are very vulnerable to noshows, don't kick 'em while they're down.
          Rab gets it. I know 100% I’m out on Easter. Not everyone has 3 10 stars on their team Best…,,
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I love it when work gives me Sundays off!! Holy

tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
            capE> lucky he didnt say captain
            capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
            9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
            1:Kentaro> suits you well
            1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post

Rab gets it. I know 100% I’m out on Easter. Not everyone has 3 10 stars on their team Best…,,
              We get it tiny, you still have 7 Xbox ones to sell on Easter man 🤣 🤣 🤣
              tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
              capE> lucky he didnt say captain
              capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
              9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
              1:Kentaro> suits you well
              1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Of course Rab speaks on this when he said he has a 0% show rate Lol..

Let’s be real, the reason why there was an expansion of teams was because people didn’t want that tax applied..

Teams are also very vulnerable to no show any given week btw not just Easter Sunday lmao… not everyone can make every Sunday like you even though you say you have a 0% show rate every dt.. the point of this thread is that the season is already long enough and a simple vote is fine..

Comment

I'm travelling Easter weekend so selfishly my vote is for no games

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                  Asia Minor> maybe not
                  Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                  bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                  bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                  bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                  bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Best View Post
                    Of course Rab speaks on this when he said he has a 0% show rate Lol..

Let’s be real, the reason why there was an expansion of teams was because people didn’t want that tax applied..

Teams are also very vulnerable to no show any given week btw not just Easter Sunday lmao… not everyone can make every Sunday like you even though you say you have a 0% show rate every dt.. the point of this thread is that the season is already long enough and a simple vote is fine..
                    f me ur dumb.

Show rate is nothing to do with applying common sense to this question.

The expansion of teams is why teams are especially vulnerable to noshows. That's literally what I said, so I don't know why ur saying it back to me.

You imply the expansion of teams happened because of players signing up to avoid tax, but the number of players who signed up to avoid tax is much lower than the number of players required for 2 teams, even less if you believe activity statements. Therefore the expansion of teams is not because it was justified by player signups, presumably there's some other motivation for doing it.

I don't say I have a 0% show rate every dt. I've literally never said it. In the past I've had 100% ish showrate. Which is why I made a point of letting people know that isn't happening this season. Other people have lied about showrate before but you shouldn't apply their bullshit to me.

If you believe the season is long then make a case to reduce the number of weeks in a fair way.

Comment

Play on. No way is Jesus and the easter bunny ruining my subspace Sunday.
                      Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Working...
                      X