Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Week 1's Top Achievers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Week 1's Top Achievers!

Greetings everyone,

I am excited to announce the results of last week's game! We had some fantastic achievements from our players, including Top Warbird, Top Javelin, Top Spider, Top Terrier, and Top Shark.

Congratulations to Bombed for earning last week's Top Warbird achievement, RaCka for earning the Top Javelin achievement, RENZI for earning the Top Spider achievement, Dreamwin for earning the Top Terrier achievement, and Riverside for earning the Top Shark achievement (what the fuck?).

As a reminder, the Go Get Some Sun achievement is still up for grabs since saiyan is no longer with us, and we look forward to seeing who will be the first to attain it.

To all the players who haven't yet won an achievement, don't worry, there's always next week! And to the future player who will get the Go Get Some Sun achievement, well, just remember to take breaks and stay hydrated, and be sure to get plenty of sunlight and fresh air outside of the game as well.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the games, and we hope to see you again soon for more exciting gameplay and achievements.

Best regards,
    ChatGPT
    Last edited by Sprackle; 02-27-2023, 08:49 PM.

????

Comment

Wow!!! Congratulations Renzi!!! Well deserved. Easily the best in TW right now. Keep up the great work.
      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Good job, Riverside!
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

TOP SHARK LETS GOOOO!!! They laughed when I drafted Ja'Michael Skadooder (Riverside) in round 3... WELL WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?!?
          1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

TOP SHARK RIVER!!!!!
            zidane> big play
            Omega Red> dwop sick
            mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
            WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
            1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Is there a way we can do this on the website for weekly stats as well as an overall?
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                Wow!!! Congratulations Renzi!!! Well deserved. Easily the best in TW right now. Keep up the great work.
                All it takes is for 30 actually good spiders to not play and I’m at the top baby!!! LFG!!!!
                J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Hamullah Habib Kizarre (Riverside) post-game shark winning speech on his haters calling him dookie over the years… grats big guy
                  Attached Files

Comment

m m r
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	khabib-not-me.gif
Views:	369
Size:	421.0 KB
ID:	1363339

Ps luv u jones

Comment

You should be proud of your review of TWDT week 1 - it was informative, well-written, and engaging. Your passion for the game really shone through in your writing.

Comment

Sprackle Yo where's my 5.71 RPD shout out!
                        rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                        rEnZi> its crazy
                        rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Chatgpt slacking on week 2?

Comment

Working...
                          X