Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall of Draft Shame

Jurassic

We need to memorialize this. Please post your twdt show rate wall of shames here!
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

liz did not show up once last season. Also same season, diakka quit the game instead of showing up after being traded. Same season again, flew bailed on entire team, quitting the game, but randomly showed up this season for a single game, I am assuming he bailed on that team too. This team was pretty drama free except for mouse (who was traded away to keep it drama free), and made it to 2 of the 3 finals, so there was no reason for those people to bail on it.

a few seasons back riverside showed up for most the season but refused to play.
    rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
    rEnZi> its crazy
    rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post

This team was pretty drama free except for mouse (who was traded away to keep it drama free), and made it to 2 of the 3 finals, so there was no reason for those people to bail on it.
      In how many teams Mouse is on? lol

Special shoutout to our boy wbm. Cig Smoke has been waiting for you to log in for 8 weeks. Maybe finals?
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
      X