Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWDT 28 Free Agent List (FA Draft November 5th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
    RaCka

Wait, why the hell did we go back to standings for FA pick order? It should be random.

We should just do away with FA I been saying it for years, and now look how hilariously unbalanced these picks are.
    Once this season ends there needs to be a serious discussion regarding all things free agency
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

At the very least there should be a minimum amount of players in FA before we allow it. Right now you have someone getting bombed or jurassic while someone else gets retroaction or bick.
      rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
      rEnZi> its crazy
      rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

when it's an advantage to lose u have a problem

Comment

fa should be scrapped it sucks for the 8 dudes who didnt sign up in the 6 months twdt signups were open but honestly its not worth putting a giant asterisk on this season by allowing FA to ruin the league with this list of players
          Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

For all you people who just don’t get it…

the FA serves multiple purposes. It lets the people who come back or are too busy to join the main draft a chance to still play. It also keeps people signing up on the main draft and getting picked in the 10th round and breaking the draft because of activity. It also allows bottom teams to make up for picks that have left them in the lurch and losing every game. I don’t know if all you pussies enjoy stomping the last place teams and have games where nobody shows up, but I assure you it suck to A) be that team and B) be playing that team and wasting your time. Any of you saying otherwise about the FA draft helping bad teams, you’re a bunch of pussies who don’t like competition. God forbid a team who is 5 games behind get a player that makes it where they can reach full stars. It would be a real shame to play an even field with a 3 week head start. If you can’t beat a team with the same stars as you, you don’t deserve to win. I agree with short seasons we should get rid of the FA, but with a 3 month season you can stfu.
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Ps I’m in the market for trading my FA pick

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Pps… you guys would complain if there wasn’t an FA too

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Nothing wrong with FA draft. Let more people play, it's not that serious. I wanted to see Ogron try to win as 10.5* terr. Difficulty: Super Elite

Comment

Is there a sheet with ratings for these ppl?
                    (will assume tax is included unless otherwise stated)

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                      Is there a sheet with ratings for these ppl?
                      (will assume tax is included unless otherwise stated)
                      Just edited the original post to add ratings in. The tax IS applied to those ratings.
                      1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Another consideration for future FA rules:
                        - If a player signs up for FA and then doesn't show at all, they deserve at least a 1 season ban.

Comment

Working...
                        X