TWDT season 28 finals predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT season 28 finals predictions

Its Power vs the World in this seasons TWDT finals. While not happening very often, having chance to win treble still happens in TWDT. Winning treble is quite unique though, so far only 4 squads have managed it in history, last one being Terrorist back in 2019. So chance for Power to make history, as they are one of those 4 squads that have managed to win all leagues during same season before:

TWDTD
    Power vs Prime

By the looks of it, Power was not really in favor of winning their quarterfinals, with only 1 person (me) actually voting for them. But it turned out to be the most onesided matchup of last weekend in all leagues. With 50-33 and 50-28 scores, there was never even a moment when Cloud had any control of the game. Power team of Iron Survivor, Beam, Zizu, Raazi and Lee kept Mythril in check and rest of this team failed to show-up, with laclustre performances from Stayon and Geio. Power wb performances have gone stronger each time and they now are on 5-game winning streak. So definitely team in form at the right time.
    That cannot be said about Ethereal, who right until last main season matches was undefeated, but went on to score only 1 win from next 5 games. Superstar for Prime was definitely Beast, going 10-4 in first game and mvp performance 15-9 in 3rd game. Not bad for a 7*. Rest of team with cripple, renzi, spawni and of course racka clicked when it mattered and secured final place. With vys and mythril out of picture, it will be now fight of last 2 remaining 10*s, racka vs iron survivor for the title. Not less important for power is if beam can continue his wonderful season. It has to be one of the best performances by low pick i have witnessed, as beam has not only been one of the best wbs, but also very good in jav entire season. Equally great contribution has come from 2 8.5* players, cripple for Prime and raazi for Power.
    This is really out there, small details can matter the outcome of the game. Both teams are setup in similar way with 10* leading a way, 1 low star to compensate and rest being around 8-9* players. I of course vote for Power to win the first title, but i have a feeling it will be not a walk in park like quarters.

Prediction Power 2-1

TWDTJ
    Power vs Cloud
    Ethereal put up good fight vs Power, but eventually still succumbed to defeat in 3 games, as Power lineup of zidane, beam, iron survivor, skatarius and lee got better of them. Draft also made a rare appearance in first game, while skatarius took over for last 2. Zidane is now the only 10* left in jav finals, lets see if his influence can bring the victory. Cloud may be quite uncomfortable opponent for Power, its the only team Power didnt manage to beat during main season (although with not really same lineup as in recent weeks). Stayon/myth/geio/Mikkiz are also very experienced and reliable javs and rylo has stepped up and played very well as 6.5* as well. Their semifinal performances were impressive, especially 50-32 stomping of Pure Luck, who was considered a favorite pre-game.
    Power has options on bench (draft, jack, rampage) and can alter the lineup if necessary, while cloud has option of using tpz if needed as sub. Can low vps stay alive and have a good game, will anyone choke and go out early, can beam keep up his performances as best 7.5* jav this season. Answers for those and other small detail questions will determine the winner of this matchup.
    I definitely have faith in my team, but it will be very close fight, most probably going into 3 games.

Prediction Power 2-1

TWDTB
    Power vs Ethereal

While Prime managed to shock and take out main season dominating Ethereal in wb, then Ethereal got sweet revenge in semifinals. After only 6 wins in main season, going into the finals is definitely a big surprise. Power at the same time had 2 very close games vs Pure Luck, which they managed to win in the end, making Pure Luck next squad to bid farewell this season in all leagues.
    Power also finally had a chance to play with its preferred lineup of zizu/zid/genx/brethal/skatarius/jack/lee/dad, has not really happened at all during season. Secondly, while during main season power seemed to lose those tight games in the end, now team held strong and secured wins at crucial moments.
    Ethereal pulled a real surprise by beating Prime in 3 extremely close games. As this league has shown, being a favorite does not really mean much, what kind of performance you pull at crucial moments matters more. With Ekko/willby/Omega red/vys/banks/jurassic/jz/dare, Ethereal has also found a well-working balanced lineup.
    Several battles will commence, can jz 7* and dare 7.5* control under vs lee 7* and dad*. Will 10* terrier zizu have those moments, that decide the game, will zid/genx find the same level of understanding as omega red and willby and finally who will dominate kills in duel of great spiders in brethal/jack/skatarius vs vys/jurassic/banks.
    Just to predict something different, I will go:

Prediction Power 2-0

Power will win TWDTD
    20.00%
    Prime will win TWDTD
    40.00%
    Power will win TWDTJ
    20.00%
    Cloud will win TWDTJ
    30.00%
    Power will win TWDTB
    40.00%
    Ethereal will win TWDTB
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Thank you for the write ups, Lee!! I love you all but Power is getting smoked on Sunday 😮‍💨🚬😚💨
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Usual winner is Power or Terrorist -
      TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
      TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
      TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
      ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Working...
      X