TWDT Season 28 Winners & Wrap Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Season 28 Winners & Wrap Up

Firstly I’d like to give a big thanks to the staff members who contributed to make this season run as smoothly as possible - Dwopple, BIET, Sprackle, Markmrw, Willby, Tiny, Lee, Ekko. Major thanks to you guys! A huge shout out to Ogron for all the entertaining Hot or Not’s this season, it was some of your best work yet!

Congrats to Power for winning TWDTD and TWDTB this season for a nice double win in a competitive season!

Congrats to Cloud for winning TWDTJ and blocking Power from a triple crown!

Good season to everybody who played and thank you guys for making the game active again. Happy holidays

Over the next few weeks be on the look out for some MMR updates and hosting during the holidays season.

1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

TW Cups
    Info & Signup: https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...ms/dueling-cup

Comment

Although, all 3 leagues could have had different winners with correct/full lines (not in order wb: Cloud/Prime/Eth, jav: PL/Power/Terror, base: Eth/PL/Cloud/Prime/Bunnies), I believe the 3 strongest lines on paper, even if slightly, from day 1, ended up winning fairly.

I have this growing sensation, the majority of us are 11*s and 7*s at the same time and it's lovely.

Thanks to the usual OPS and Claus for entertaining us and allowing us to goof around.

Merry christmas and a good year boiz!✌️🇵🇹🧑‍🎄
      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
      Your friend,
      ​​Papi
      ​​​​​

Comment

When you're adding medals, it would be nice if my medals on Rab could be moved to TPZ:
        https://twd.trenchwars.org/profile/29864
        https://twd.trenchwars.org/profile/659334

It seems like some medals have disappeared, there were other types (cups, all stars, etc), not super important to me - just thought it worth mentioning in case something is broken.

Also if someone could correct my name from TpZ to TPZ that would be appreciated.

Comment

Was fun league, thanx for all the hosts, caps and players. Sign up for cup!

Comment

Thanks to those involved in running the season, you did a great job.

Misc thoughts:
            - Attendance was a major problem, if you sign up, show up.
            - Don't sign up if you have regular brunch scheduled on a Sunday.
            - Caps lying about trades should not be allowed to cap again.
            - Don't get married on a Sunday.
            - Burnt signed up for FA but never showed, that's a super shitty thing to do.
            - FA was stupid imbalanced. Just stop doing FA entirely.
            - Some ratings were sketchy, some new players but also many older players, needs careful review for next season.
            - I noticed that TW Cups has adjusted playoff schedule so there aren't unnecessary gaps, that's appreciated <3
            - I think ping/ploss limits should be public knowledge and adjusted, they are probably too lenient. (e.g. Iron Survivor eating every other shot)
            - Shoutout to Brethal and co for recording many games.

thx
            -Jav of the Week (Week 1)
            Last edited by Rab; 12-18-2023, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post

Misc thoughts:
              - Some ratings were sketchy, some new players but also many older players, needs careful review for next season.
              - I noticed that TW Cups has adjusted playoff schedule so there aren't unnecessary gaps, that's appreciated <3
              - I think ping/ploss limits should be public knowledge and adjusted, they are probably too lenient. (e.g. Iron Survivor eating every other shot)

thx
              You really need to go outside
              J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
              8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

When you're adding medals, it would be nice if my medals on Rab could be moved to TPZ:
                https://twd.trenchwars.org/profile/29864
                https://twd.trenchwars.org/profile/659334

It seems like some medals have disappeared, there were other types (cups, all stars, etc), not super important to me - just thought it worth mentioning in case something is broken.

Also if someone could correct my name from TpZ to TPZ that would be appreciated.
                You REALLY need to go outside
                J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
                  You REALLY need to go outside
                  I don't get it. Merry Christmas.

Comment

Misc thoughts:

thx
                    Agreed big shout out to Brethal, Dwopple, JOESES, Banks and others who recorded and commentated throughout the season
                    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Power vs. World was fun. GGs to everyone, regular season was one of the closest I can remember.

Great season, thanks to everyone who helped make it happen. Big shoutout to Rack for stepping up in crunch time to get the league off the ground and Ogron with the HoNs (Finals Edition coming soon?)

Comment

Congrats and ggs to everyone who won (Power x 2 and Cloud)! It was a fun, competitive, drama filled and hype season.

-2x Official Recipient of Terr Of The Week, TWDT 2023 Fall Season. (3x in my heart.)
                        Last edited by Ekk0; 12-18-2023, 04:01 PM.
                        absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

As fun as this season was, a lot of ups and a lot of downs, the biggest down this season was vys officially retiring from Trench Wars. A true legend and he will be missed. Thank you for your service.

The Gail Lewis of TW.
                          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

RANDOM COMMENT: Ogron is a gift to us all as are his HoNs, just wanted to clarify I respect him and the passion he has for this game. He made this DT more hype and he didn't even play.

OH AND SIGN UP FOR CUP!!!
                            Last edited by Ekk0; 12-18-2023, 07:00 PM.
                            absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

Working...
                            X