S25 TWL WINTER RULES & SCHEDULE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S25 TWL WINTER RULES & SCHEDULE

Posting this season's TWL Rules on behalf TWL Ops.

Changes from last season:
    • Split dueling & basing rosters
    • Section 1.01 updated for this season's roster restrictions (8 for squad in 1 duel division, 13 for squads participating in jav and wb and a separate 12-man roster for LB squad rosters)
    • Top 4 teams from each division make playoffs using standard seeding rules (#1 plays #4, #2 plays #3)
    • Expansion roster section 4.05 has been retired
    • This season is invite only for squads. TWL qualification section from last season retired.
    • Double round-robin format
    • Roster hard lock will go into effect AFTER WEEK 5 (see schedule below). This is the halfway point of the season.
    • Add timers reduced from 5 minutes to 3 minutes for dueling divisions, and 7 minutes to 5 minutes for basing. Squads can still request a 2 minute lineup extension in all divisions.
    Games will start Sunday, September 18th.

Reminder, TWL and TWDT will be ran simultaneously this Winter.

Click image for larger version

Name:	combined_twdt_twl_schedule_winter22.png
Views:	387
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	1361064
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Super excited
    Last edited by Tiny; 09-07-2022, 02:59 PM.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Super hyped for the upcoming seasons!!

First time capping in TWDT, hope I don't suck too much!
      3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

Rooting for you Lockdown! Coaches from AZ get a bad rap but I believe in you and know you have the smarts to create an amazing team. Pro tip! If you need someone and they tell you "I'll only be able to show week 3" or "I won't be able to show" just draft them because they will probably have near 100% showrate haha joking aside I am excited for you my man and really do think you'll do well this season. I'd wish you luck but you don't need it <3

Also, I seem to be without a TWL team. If anyone is in need of a warbird and aspiring baser, contact me here or in-game. ThAnK YoU..

-IX

PS: Whatever no-life staffer is going around deleting medals from people needs to be fucking lynched. I just found out someone went and deleted a bunch of Jessup's medals. That shit makes me want to quit this game again. Put however you feel about Jessup aside and the fact is that is total fucking horseshit. This simply is unacceptable stuff and am surprised more people aren't as upset at this blatant abuse of power and bullying of our only active trans player. I can lookup dozens of names that have medals that don't deserve them but they are still there. So either delete 90% of the zones medals or give them back Jessup and whoever the fuck else's got deleted and axe yourself too whoever you are because you're a legit irl piece of shit. Talk about abuse of power! Shame on whoever that was.

Comment

I'm glad you guys at least moved the games a week later than they were. NFL season starts this weekend. I'm a bit surprised draft is even going on this weekend due to that, but I guess that requires little to no attention aside from caps choosing people on time. Seems to me that since a majority of the playerbase are Americans (and Canadians), many will be watching (American) football this weekend rather than want to play tw.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
          X