TWL Finals Prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Finals Prediction

Now that the team which was widely considered by far the favorite to win Javelin and Base "R1p1t1" has been eliminated, things have gotten quite interesting.

It's very difficult for me to think my squad will lose to a team ran by Dreamwin, a guy who has whined all season about how unfair the league is and how he stands no chance of winning anything even with a roster full of 10* players but if Ease doesn't show up and have a good game, we probably will.

TWLD: Evil

TWLJ: Flapperz

TWLB: Ram Ranch

I know it may be surprising for me to think my squad will only win 1 league, but we aren't Rapid and our squad is nowhere near as stacked as theirs was in base and jav. If it wasn't for an overall lack of mental toughness from Rapid, they should have easily coasted to not only all 3 finals, but to a triple crown. Flapperz has a full lineup of high star experienced javelins, while Evil has a few warbirds masquerading as javs and a dork named Kado who refuses to practice even after going 2-10 4 times in the regular season. In base I think we have the best shark duo remaining in the league now that Hulk is eliminated. Our spid line is not great with us only having 2 10* vs most other teams having 4-5. Also our terr I believe is worse overall than Zizu but has historically played on far superior teams and gotten wins without much effort on his part. In warbird I just can't see us losing to a team full of mentally weak individuals, but congrats Best for beating Dare, Product, and Paky dude to advance to your first ld final in 5 seasons.
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

"Our spid line is not great with us only having 2 10* vs most other teams having 4-5"

i did the math lol your spid line is 10 + 10 + 9.5 + 9.5 + 9 = 48
    ram ranch is 10 + 9.5 + 9.5 + 9 + 8.5 = 46.5 and thats with me having an additional .5* rating from free agency
    Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
    Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
    mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
    Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

From DT ratings (not mmr which are already more accurate ratings):

Flapperz's LJ semifinal lineup rating is 48.5
      Evil's LJ semifinal lineup rating is 47.5

-----

Rapid's LJ semifinal lineup rating was 48.5
      Ram Ranch's LJ semifinal lineup rating was 44

Comment

Warbird:

From DT ratings (not mmr which are already more accurate ratings):

Evil's TWLD semifinal lineup rating is 49*
        Rapid's TWLD semifinal lineup rating is 48.5

-----

Flapperz's TWLD semifinal lineup rating was 44
        Divine's TWLD semifinal lineup rating was 41.5

*Evil's TWLD Final lineup rating can be 50 when/if the better line is added.
        *Evil's 5 warbirds off the bench (Tiny, Ease, ogron, absurd & sarger) had a lineup rating of 42.5
        Last edited by Riverside; 11-22-2022, 07:49 PM.

Comment

My TWL Finals prediction: Riverside won't be in any of them
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Flapperz fam $$$ Let's go!

Comment

All 3 predictions should have been correct had Flapperz not undergone the biggest choke I've ever seen in my entire life throwing a 48-46 lead with 2 mins left in the round followed by a 49-48 lead with 30 seconds.

Good season all and congrats Evil on winning LD/LJ and Ram Ranch on winning LB!
              Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Working...
              X