Best wb in go base? + Fullcharge problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best wb in go base? + Fullcharge problem

1.) Who do you think are the best wb's in base?

2.) Ive heard rummors about removing Full Charge Greens from base. There is an up + down side to it. Up side is, that people find them cheep, and annoying, so getting rid of them will even the field.
    But-- You also have to take into account the terrs. If you remove full charges, the terrs get many more bursts+portals, and at the molment, burst are a 1 hit wonder(random damage is needed!). Also, a green is a reward for killing an enemy ship. A full charge is just a good prize, take that away, and its pointless.

-Fire Phoenix

shameless try for a plug for urself. And I haven't heard of removing full charge from base, only from dueling arenas.

Comment

There are too many to list. You are probably on there, but don't go getting a big head about it, because when you're playing against a good team, you are basically unnoticed.
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

kuukunen and phrozen are the only ones ive seen and was pleased with
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i'm gonna give the tried and true cliche answers: divine rides and randedl. everyone else is a poser.

Comment

Divine Rides is rusty so is Randedl (not as bad as div though)

Mattey was doing a good job in the wb, but it'll never be his main ship so i guess that doesn't count.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

an, forgot randedl, though i attribute his skill to AutoAim and Kazaa.
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
                shameless try for a plug for urself.
                ^^
                sdg

Comment

i just know that fire gets negative rec everytime he plays

best basing wb`s are the ones who
                  a) has best aim
                  b) has good team around him (=good sharks)
                  c) can protect own terr from enemy wb/jav
                  d) knows best shooting spots when attacking fr
                  e) got some incredible luck

f)if you are 56k user and noone can hit you coz of your lag that doesen`t make you good
                  Last edited by Zyclon; 03-21-2004, 10:07 PM.
                  FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

I say me... cuz i'm cool

and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
                      shameless try for a plug for urself. And I haven't heard of removing full charge from base, only from dueling arenas.
                      Too bad Pheonix is a one juke bird. Randedl is ok, but incosistent. I haven't seen Div play in forever. He used to be good, then he was ok (when he stopped trying) now... who knows.

I wouldn't put many other people on that list... it's really one of those ships that gets overshadowed by the team as a whole. If you're spiders aren't getting walloped they shine, if the spiders are getting creamed, they suck.

Comment

Fire, you suck ass. You're C movie starring Dan Akroid quality. Best base bird of all time, Israel.
                        1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                        1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                        1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                        1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Agreed the removing FC greens were only for dueling/javing that i heard to. Nothing about basing.

As for wbs, like u said the noticable Div/Rand atm r probabl 2 of the most noticed. I know a guy named "rocket_" use to own wb back in the say for A-S i believe rite? and Elemental use to be a good basebird back when NS was in basing. Rosstones is also good if he'd practice it, but since he dont he's way behind alot of guys.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Div isn't that rusty, a few weeks ago we played pallies and he did fairly well. Not like he used to, but he's getting back into swing it seems.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I don't remember last time I played in base, yet I know that you suck in the basebird, fire.
                              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                              There wont be another election for president.
                              Obama is the Omega President.
                              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X