Question about Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Roster

Since Roster lock is on week 5 and all im just curious to what us squads do if we got ppl on the roster whom we want there for TWD but not TWL. Tanked has 36 on roster (1 who will just be on TWD) as of now and we'll remove him b4 TWL starts so we make the 35 limit, but if we readd im b4 week 5 how will that work? I dont want our last rostered player to not be able to play. Is there gonna be another seperate TWL roster like i think there should be, or what?
    _o_2NASRALLAH

well, because you touch little boys, theyll go out of their way to ban tanked from leagues

sry cig <3
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

o.O that was no help tho =(
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

you're not in TWL yet :P

Comment

This is a very good question and has nothing to do with Tanked. We seriously need this answered because there are a few squads with 35+ and you don't want them to get screwed over.
          sdg

Comment

The way I understood it was that TWD and TWL rosters are two seperate things. The TWL roster could consist of 35 members max but the TWD roster could have as many members on it as it wants. So a squad would have to choose [maximum] 35 people from their TWD roster to play in TWL.

Comment

u won't get screwed over if u have over 35. We are going to try to have seperate rosters, but if not, we'll have a different solution on it.

Comment

Sweet, thats what i was hoping for. Thx for replying

And RR we could from now till next sunday coast into TWL if we chose but it seems we aer playing better squads now then in the begginging. Expect our opponents to be better in the next week.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                X