Upcoming squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming squads

Why don't we have a huge poll about which squads will fill in the holes in current LB,LD,lJ? It's pretty easy to get yourself a huge roster, play frickin tons of games and get in twl . I think by letting everyone vote, we'll get a fair new twl with squads who deserve to be in it.
    No?
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Puma would have won that with ~58 votes.
    Original Mambonian
    TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
    I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

owkay:
      voting rules:
      You can't vote on your own squad
      You have to be a member of these forums for longer then 3 months.

Comment

check out my preds thread, but if you want to talk about new squads that will do well, i think syndicate might do ok - they're only a few months old.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

If the TWD-ops are in agreement that the current state of the TWD ladders are hardly representative of skill ranking, then this is a good idea. However, I have no idea how the TWDstaff will go about rejecting a squad who's like in the top 5 but just because staff "think" they don't deserve the spot in TWL, that their entrance spot is void.
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
            If the TWD-ops are in agreement that the current state of the TWD ladders are hardly representative of skill ranking, then this is a good idea. However, I have no idea how the TWDstaff will go about rejecting a squad who's like in the top 5 but just because staff "think" they don't deserve the spot in TWL, that their entrance spot is void.
            Like has been said like 50 times by other pplz, the most skilled will get in, then the lower..then we will se what happens in the real battles.
            _-Tri/p_

Comment

I want Menasor to get to twl somehow. They never 'pussy out' on a match, and I've seen them play a few times, and if they put there heads to it, they can do amazing. Maybe not this twl, but if they stick together till the next one, keep an eye on em.
              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

What i like about paladen, and sometimes menasor too, is that they NEVER pussy out of a match. I think paladen should make TWL instead of avalonian or british squad or lyssic, because they are always up for a game.
                I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
                  What i like about paladen, and sometimes menasor too, is that they NEVER pussy out of a match. I think paladen should make TWL instead of avalonian or british squad or lyssic, because they are always up for a game.
                  You spend the last year under a stone or something?!
                  Paladen decided to quit leages

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
                    Paladen decided to quit leages

paladen is in for TWLD that is what i have heard from kjw
                    Originally posted by Kolar
                    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Maybe its time to accept that TW is dying and that there simply aren't anymore league-worthy squads out there anymore. Downsize and move on.
                      sage

Comment

hmm don't think so
                        Originally posted by Kolar
                        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

lol i think they are enuff players to form enuff squads. I think the problem is with such competative squads even mine, having 30-35 ppl on it. Im not a fan of a roster limit at all, i'd like to be able toh ave 40 ppl if we could just so there is a very slim chance of a no show, but If the limit was 20-30 There would be alot more avalable ppl. I hate that idea tho. I think those squasd like Avalonian can be good in a few years, they just need experience. IF TWL is the only way they'll get it then so be it.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
                            You really piss me off because you're such a dumbass, why don't you stop mentioning Avalonian and keep you're mouth shut on shit you know nothing about? Go look at our TWD record before you reply and how about checking on what we are doing before challenging? One day we weren't doing anything we refused to play you because we were feeling crummy after losing to Lyssic otherwise you guys just challenge at the wrong time and your annoying squadmates pm us with immature remarks, which gives us more reason to ignore your challenges. I think Lyssic should dissolve because 4 of your players have asked 2 join Ava just when I've been online.. God knows how many ask when I'm not:P
                            carpe diem

Comment

Oh YA

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
                              I want Menasor to get to twl somehow. They never 'pussy out' on a match, and I've seen them play a few times, and if they put there heads to it, they can do amazing. Maybe not this twl, but if they stick together till the next one, keep an eye on em.
                              MY predictions.....We will be at the next one.....if not at this one.....We have the ups and the downs...but .....we will get there

Comment

Working...
                              X