Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Qualification Update

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to make a quick clarification on qualification for TWD squads to enter TWL.

Not only must a squad qualify for TWL entry by ranking, they must also do so by playing a MINIMUM of 15 games for that division (Basing, Dueling, Javelins). Squads that do not meet the minimum requirement of 15 games played for their qualifying division will not be considered for TWL entry.

Double Squadding: All TWL qualifiers will be checked and re-checked for any instances of double squadding. If there are ANY double squadders on your squad at the time of Qualification checks, your squad will not be invited. All other double squadding rules apply as well.

I have a lot more updates coming to you today. Stay tuned!

-PUSH
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

15 games... that cuts those damn squads that base a couple times and get a high rank and then cease to base.

Comment

Thanks for telling this, uhm, 4 days before TWD ladder gets locked
      Only the loyal count.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumpson
        HUrry up and recruit jard

Comment

Go go BasingCrew, you can do 5 games in 4 days easy.
          sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Sumpson

It's been stated in the rules for quite some time, and was the standard we held last year. BasingCrew has only 4 more games to play, I think that can be done in the next 96 hours.
            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

yah we'll make it, without jard! we didnt want jard!

/Sumpson
              Only the loyal count.

Comment

As far as double squadders goes, that seems harsh. I mean, how do I know that pearl jam isn't really jard? I should be notified and given a chance to react before my whole squad gets kicked out.

I don't really think this is an issue for us, but it could be to some squads.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                  Double Squadding: All TWL qualifiers will be checked and re-checked for any instances of double squadding. If there are ANY double squadders on your squad at the time of Qualification checks, your squad will not be invited. All other double squadding rules apply as well.
                  To clarify, if any of you have siblings who play on the same connection or computer, please email us at trenchwarsleagues@yahoo.com with the names of all players who share the system and their affiliated squads. Failure to do so by the start of TWL may result in punishment under the TWL double-squadding guidelines.

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                    As far as double squadders goes, that seems harsh. I mean, how do I know that pearl jam isn't really jard? I should be notified and given a chance to react before my whole squad gets kicked out.

I don't really think this is an issue for us, but it could be to some squads.
                    Agreed, as a captain i would like to think none of my players are double squading but u can never be 100% sure so DQ'ing the whole squad i think is harsh, atleast gimme time to axe the boi
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                      Agreed, as a captain i would like to think none of my players are double squading but u can never be 100% sure so DQ'ing the whole squad i think is harsh, atleast gimme time to axe the boi
                      same here, even if i'm not a cap :/
                      Originally posted by Kolar
                      My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                      ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

well, downdraft and underground were names of mine, i handed them out to my real life friends that use them now. do i need to email that info as well?
                        There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

hahaha dl

he's just going to check ips
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                            To clarify, if any of you have siblings who play on the same connection or computer, please email us at trenchwarsleagues@yahoo.com with the names of all players who share the system and their affiliated squads. Failure to do so by the start of TWL may result in punishment under the TWL double-squadding guidelines.
                            Pure_Luck accused me of being ignite the other day. Can i see what !alias check gave us the same ip/macID? ffs.
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Paladen accused me of being "Limit", i've never been so insulted in all my years in TW. Not even when i was called a newbie once...
                              Tigerex

Comment

Working...
                              X