Melee 4 Twlb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zerzera
    Recruit WHO??? Will we see Jard in TWLB? I hope not, that guy rocks, too bad he isn't loyal at all.
    he is in tanked, so yes we will see him

EDIT: OMNFG, i retract myself, he is in sk8 now.....
    poor jard
    Last edited by Kings; 04-25-2004, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Jard went to sk8 2 hours before the cut off.

Comment

Jard has been on more squads in the past week than ive been on since I started playing.

On another note, when do the rosters get locked?

Comment

Soft lock is at the beginning of Round 4 - which means you can no longer join a TWL another squad if you leave a TWL squad.
          sdg

Comment

Yeah, many kudos to Inc for playing a couple tough games with us..

It wouldn't have mattered though even if we won the second game, as Tanked was feeding off Interface at the same time after refusing to play us of course.. I still think there should be 16 teams in every TWL like last season, but oh well.... gg to all, and gl in your respective leagues.
            Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Where does it say in Pusher's rules that it is illegal to refuse a game?

and btw we weren't feeding off interface. LK agreed to give them a jav game for a base game. The outcome of the games were up to the players who played.

Comment

Well The Pusher DID forbid feeding at the 30 minute mark was it? If Tanked and Interface were BLATENTLY cheating as some have said, then Tanked will be removed and Melee will be in. If he takes it even FURTHER for TWLJ .... RB will get in, (if Interface is removed as well).

Comment

Seeing that like all the inc members posted in here.. I guess I should post too.

there.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                    Soft lock is at the beginning of Round 4 - which means you can no longer join a TWL another squad if you leave a TWL squad.
                    Building on that, hard lock is at the beginning of Round 6, meaning that players who have left TWL squads AND non-TWL players can no longer join TWL squads.

Personally I would love to see Melee compete this season, but we'll have to see what Pure and Push have to say about the BasingCrew and Tanked escapades.
                    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

All I Gotta Say...

uNf To All, and a Good Game to all of you. I believe Melee has stood up for itself, and i have pride for what its done. GG , enjoy TWL to those who made it

-Gaia

Comment

See you in TWBDs and Go base
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Melee Made Twlb!

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                            Melee Made Twlb!
                            WOOOOT

Comment

all i can say at this point....is what a crazy fucking weekend this was.......... :eek:
                              Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                                Melee Made Twlb!
                                $$$
                                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                                TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                                Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                                1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                                4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                                1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Working...
                                X