I heard it through the grapevine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard it through the grapevine

Someone told me today that Basingcrew and Sk8 are not gonna compete in twl, is this true?

If this is already stated somewhere else and I somehow missed it, consider this as yet another stupid action made by me.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

untrue...for sk8 at least
    It's not whether you win or lose.
    It's how you place the blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
      Someone told me today that Basingcrew and Sk8 are not gonna compete in twl, is this true?

If this is already stated somewhere else and I somehow missed it, consider this as yet another stupid action made by me.
      In the
      "welcome to" thread Pusher says that all squads have accepted their invitations.

Comment

Basingcrews matches show they have all potention to be competative this season.
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

We'll see huh... I'm looking forward to some matches.. To watch them aswell as playing them..
          GO GO T.W.L !!

7:Barton> hi tats
          7:Barton> still no smod?
          7:Barton> :(
          7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
          7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
          3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

consider this as yet another stupid action made by me.
            Ok, I will
            Only the loyal count.

Comment

Rofl.
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
              Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
              1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
              4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
              1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Using the patented 'Grapevine' trademark of the #1 Global Subspace Squadron entitles me to sue you for $5,000,000. You will be hearing from my lawyer, Jim "The HAMMMER!!!!!!!" Shapiro. He may be an S.O.B., but he's my S.O.B.

You can take that to the bank.
                Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Well damn, if basingcrew doesnt compete there goes everyone starting out with a 1-0 game winning average =/

Comment

No... if a team declined their TWL invitation they would just put in the next highest rank team on the TWD ladder.
                    sdg

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
                      Using the patented 'Grapevine' trademark of the #1 Global Subspace Squadron entitles me to sue you for $5,000,000. You will be hearing from my lawyer, Jim "The HAMMMER!!!!!!!" Shapiro. He may be an S.O.B., but he's my S.O.B.

haha
                      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                      Philos> there is something about you
                      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba

Along with King Baba's lawyer, attacking you will be my marital counsilor. This marriage is over galle, OVER I TELL YOU!
                        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                        3 league vet

Comment

I get the house and the car.. you can have the kids.. But I am fightin for that dog.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Yes, they are gonna suck this TWL, no competition coming from them. (Sk8, basing wise).

Comment

I think SK8 is just as good as melee/basingcrew if not better. I mean Melee surely has the terrier posstion covered with bosshawk, but what happens if he cant show? Not to mention he cant carry a team on his back. He can only carry so far. SK8 with Mufe or Cuji are probably close to as good terr wise as melee, and definatly better then basingCrew and Everest.

terr- melee->sk8->bc (in that order) so i think

Shark wise u havta say Sk8 with RR has the best single skilled shark outa the 3 squads. I mean BasingCrew i see constantly playing different ppl in shark, never finding a certain person to do the job. Melee has some decent ones like Recon, mais, ephemeral, but i'd give top spot to SK8 sharkwise if they get anzu/rr to show.

Shark- Sk8->melee->bc

Special shp wise (jav/wb/lanc/cloak) sk8 probably wont play 1. THey'll play the eziest possible lineup to play with, the 5 spider line. BasingCrew has Dragonscale, a good up and coming Javalin. I think if they get into a jav vs jav match vs an equal squad he could prov a difference. Seems Melee has jebu now , who will probably play in jav or wb for them IF they play one.

special- BC->melee->sk8

Spiderwise u can say Sk8 has the dueling spiders, atleast some. I mean Ease is a great spider, as well as Mikena. As 2 standout spiders. Then u got other guys who just have to fill in the other 3 spots. They'll play 5 spiders probaby every game also. basingcrew, i think will try to play a jav with dragonscale. It mite work bc he's good. I think they have some nic spiders like SUmp, sued, Gedion and stuff, but they only got 18 on the roster. They mite have some attendence problems where certain ppl havta do other things and there best spidres mite not play spider. Melee mite have thhe weakest spiders in TWLB this season. I mean they got some dceent ones like Lemonfrog_returns and Bartman but overall i think the weakest team spiderwise this season.

Spider-Sk8->basingcrew->melee

With my overall assessment on theese rosters i mean this is if there best 8 came every week, which im not even s uer of each squads best 8, but i think i named the basic starters for atleast some of the ships. U can see SK8 wont have attendence problems and in my mind will do better then bc and melee for sure. Like i said basingcrew mite have attendence problems. I never see them base 8v8 really, its always 7 or 6. Or if they do get 8 they mite not have there best 8 at each possition, and dont have much depth in each possition either. Melee if there best 8 came and Boss terr, ephem shark with another good shark they mtie do alrite, but i think there spiders will let them down vs an equal team. IF bosshawk dont show they'll definatly be horrible.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                              X