TWLB Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLB Test

For those who attended, what were your thoughts?
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Very nice overall, elfbot was a bit slow, but I guess that can't be helped

good game, shriek.
    :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

!score for the bot. I was alt-tabbed the whole game and didn't know what was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
        !score for the bot. I was alt-tabbed the whole game and didn't know what was going on.
        i was alt tabbed too i agree
        www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

GG shriek

even it was 6v8

bot was abit slow but for the rest it was good.

Gj staff
          Originally posted by Kolar
          My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
          ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Melee Kills Deaths TKs TeK LOs Score SubbedBy
            Parch 51 57 0 1 0 3665 -
            Ragnarok. 37 18 0 1 0 4778 -
            mikes 64 61 0 0 0 4130 -
            iLDuce 48 47 0 0 0 3911 -
            JeBu 10 64 5 2 0 1445 -
            logico 7 52 10 0 4 1059 -

Shriek Kills Deaths TKs TeK LOs Score SubbedBy
            Cig Smoke 6 51 4 0 1 4083 -
            Mess 77 38 0 6 0 14231 -
            Suede 16 64 3 2 0 5686 -
            RabbitRapist 16 7 0 3 0 4441 Cape
            Veri 94 34 0 0 0 18356 -
            Punnani 9 4 0 0 1 2069 -
            merce 4 4 0 0 1 1217 -
            a2m 22 5 0 2 0 6517 -
            Cape 40 23 6 3 0 9283 -
            :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Originally posted by iLDuce
              Code:
                 Melee                     Kills   Deaths   TKs   TeK   LOs   Score   SubbedBy
               Parch                       51      57       0     1     0     3665      -
               Ragnarok.                   37      18       0     1     0     4778      -
               mikes                       64      61       0     0     0     4130      -
               iLDuce                      48      47       0     0     0     3911      -
               JeBu                        10      64       5     2     0     1445      -
               logico                      7       52       10    0     4     1059      -

Shriek                    Kills   Deaths   TKs   TeK   LOs   Score   SubbedBy
               Cig Smoke                   6       51       4     0     1     4083      -
               Mess                        77      38       0     6     0     14231     -
               Suede                       16      64       3     2     0     5686      -
               RabbitRapist                16      7        0     3     0     4441    Cape
               Veri                        94      34       0     0     0     18356     -
               Punnani                     9       4        0     0     1     2069      -
               merce                       4       4        0     0     1     1217      -
               a2m                         22      5        0     2     0     6517      -
               Cape                        40      23       6     3     0     9283      -
              A bit better for viewing.

P.S. FoN, is there a way to see what ships were played by each person?
              Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
              i just wish it was longer
              Originally posted by Cops
              it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Melee and Shriek actually played ? Is this their Pre-Season game?
                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

TWLB Test

No Ivan, it was not.
                  Original Mambonian
                  TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
                  I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan
                    Melee and Shriek actually played ? Is this their Pre-Season game?

we played a game to test the bot but it does not count for pre-season

we had more then 60 ppl in the arena. no biggy tro
                    Originally posted by Kolar
                    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok.
                      GG shriek

even it was 6v8

bot was abit slow but for the rest it was good.

Gj staff
                      lol i tought whole time we played 6v6
                      www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

started out 6v8 but i think a2m removed 2 about 2-3 minutes into the game.

Comment

there should be a rule about banning people who are about to play you without warning, those are my thoughts.
                          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                          apt>yes u can wtf
                          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                          apt>na
                          apt>ill show you pictures
                          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I think it should be minutes:seconds for the timer instead of just seconds. Or possble start at 900 seconds and count down.

Like nailed and jeansi said, !score needs to be enabled.

And having elfbot always on freq 1 isn't cool.

Overall, the bot's great considering the bit of overhauling it went through. :up:
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Shipchanges are needed.....
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...