Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Pallies, a picture says more than a thousand words...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good stuff playboys- looking forward to the rematch, ya'll had the motts yesterday.
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Luckily Yours
      i hope the limits wont be risen just cause pallies couldnt keep their asses in the match
      i hope clueless people don't choose to continue to chime in when they're...well..clueless
      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

div are you saying this wasnt the final?
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

My opion is that pallies will go second in twlb, I really can't see them winning twlb which is sad because they've worked hard for it.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
            If they were going to close to winning, I would've just stepped in myself and claimed the victory. But in easy matches like this my superior skills are not yet needed.

(Read Server's signature for the true reasons I decided to not play. :/)

lolz u are funny
            Originally posted by Kolar
            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
              Ya fuck rb.. with their lame 5 spiders.

<3
              true :up: (wrong thread though)

Comment

Diso, you played a fine game, but face it, you're washed up. When push comes to shove, and shove comes to stabbing in the throat, we'll be on your grannies with a spin move and a triple ripple butt plug.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider
                  div are you saying this wasnt the final?
                  was it? shit, i totally mismanaged this whole season. I thought we were on some pre-seas shit. We'll get you next season mantra- so help me!

Seriously, good game, love to see the diso basing machine in action, get some oily for some of the squeaky parts and run this motherfucker into the ground euro sister-team.
                  Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

I'd like to point out that that's clearly a rabbit fucking the chicken. *cough* *cough*

Comment

Yeah, once warportal found out he didn't join whiterabbits but Disoblige he immediatly left us.

Comment

Who cares?

Who cares about these stinky squads, Pallies long time in TWL with no championships, llllllollllllll, Diso at least won 2 leagues, so Illl give props to them. P.S. VIHTA ALL DA WAY! :up:
                        I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                          Who cares about these stinky squads, Pallies long time in TWL with no championships, llllllollllllll, Diso at least won 2 leagues, so Illl give props to them. P.S. VIHTA ALL DA WAY! :up:
                          I'm sure whatever squad you're on is very important
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                          X