Rapid Roster problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
    Why's that? lol I never attempted to destroy a squad. If a squad suffered bc i left or started to die bc i left then so be it i cant help that, but i never went out on the limb to actualy kill a squad lol And what i meant by my post is the Rapid ppl are mostly dickwads atleast the ones on forums, constantly argueing and being idiots to everyone. This is a payback for that. Read through the post b4 u post something idiotic awesome, thank you.

Shut up fatass
    Cig Smoke sucks cock

I like my life insane
    I'm fabericating and debating
    Who I'm gonna kick around

-Kasey

Comment

Originally posted by K Money
      Shut up fatass
      You're a fruit.
      Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
      1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Originally posted by Necromotic
        RaiZe is annoying Rapid member who thinks he can base.
        ROFL!! Nice maybe I've finally been recognized in the basing community. Today is my lucky day. No seriously, if someone gets cap who I don't know, pub newbs usually get picked over me, or some horrible un-baser from melee that just wanders into ?go base gets picked because of his melee squadtag. That might be the reason i got annoying once. Kind of sad though, when I can basically average a 2:1 rec in a spid and often get the most kills in the game Im also far better than these dorks that think they can play wb in base when they don't have a freaking clue how to use it outside of base. Except maybe the occasional time rand or div shows up, then I'd understand why they get the wb.

Its also funny how im drukn has been THE ONLY rapid member to ever talk shit in the forums, vio only came on to tell you guys that he was just joking around. And all of a sudden rapid is branded as being a squad full of assholes. ponce is totally right, calling rapid a squad full of annoying asses is really unfair to all the nice members of rapid like orty, dark commando, compulsive, crystal, etc who dont talk any shit and are nice people. Im drukn is actually a cool guy too, hes just fooling around because he probably doesnt take the game as serious as some of you.
        I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

My guess is ravage
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
            ROFL!! Nice maybe I've finally been recognized in the basing community. Today is my lucky day. No seriously, if someone gets cap who I don't know, pub newbs usually get picked over me, or some horrible un-baser from melee that just wanders into ?go base gets picked because of his melee squadtag. That might be the reason i got annoying once. Kind of sad though, when I can basically average a 2:1 rec in a spid and often get the most kills in the game Im also far better than these dorks that think they can play wb in base when they don't have a freaking clue how to use it outside of base. Except maybe the occasional time rand or div shows up, then I'd understand why they get the wb.

change your name is MR. BIG EGO MAN!

thx
            Originally posted by Kolar
            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
              Its also funny how im drukn has been THE ONLY rapid member to ever talk shit in the forums, vio only came on to tell you guys that he was just joking around. And all of a sudden rapid is branded as being a squad full of assholes. ponce is totally right, calling rapid a squad full of annoying asses is really unfair to all the nice members of rapid like orty, dark commando, compulsive, crystal, etc who dont talk any shit and are nice people. Im drukn is actually a cool guy too, hes just fooling around because he probably doesnt take the game as serious as some of you.
              Crystal is the only member of Rapid that i respect. The rest are trash talking assholes.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                Crystal is the only member of Rapid that i respect. The rest are trash talking assholes.
                You are the only member of pirates I don't respect, maybe you should switch squads with Crystal.
                TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

you are the only member of disoblige i dont respect, maybe you should switch squads with crystal.

ps: very predictable response there, pj. you can end your obsession with me and get on with whatever life you have left

Comment

rofl PJ, and awesome same can be said for u. U follow my posts around and comment on everything i say. SOrta the same thing PJ does to u i guess. U ask him to end, and now im asking uto end.

Also thats what rapid gets it only takes 1 person to make a squad hated or branded as something and well im drnk or whateve rhis name is did that for u guys. I do agree tho alot of ur members are cool guys and relaxed and shiz but some are idiots that i can barely stand.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                      ps: very predictable response there, pj. you can end your obsession with me and get on with whatever life you have left
                      hey, you have 1200+ posts... I havent even reached 40.... then i have missed quite some posts dont you think.....

Im not even gonna explain what i tried to say with my earlier post, even if i explain it to you, you wont get it.
                      TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                      TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                      TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                      First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by Golden_Aim
                        Da1AndOnly u r annoying go home.

Hes probably already there.
                        audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                        DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                        Azreal> LOloL
                        cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Yeah actually I am!
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                          X