TWLB

-FINAL- vs Disoblige
    Anti-Scrub vs Syndicate
    BasingCrew vs Mambo
    Melee vs whiterabbits
    Pallies vs Shriek
    Rejected Basers vs sk8
    Spastic vs Incuria

Schedule negotiations will open tonight at 12:00 am EST (midnight) and conclude Thursday at 6:00 pm EST.
    Last edited by THE PUSHER; 05-09-2004, 08:52 PM.
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Why have 2 weeks? Last season it was only one.
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

cuz of all the errors and bugs that we had this week?
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Ugh! I know there is testing that needs to be done, but we've found the problems, now let's get them fixed during THIS week with pick up matches. Get a competent host, get two teams of 8 (for basing) or 5 (for javs/wbs) and get some practice rounds in with the bots. Of course, this could all just be totaly stupid suggestions I'm giving depending on how long the bots will take to fix exactly.

Comment

glad to see another pre-season week.

delays are annoying but this one is fine.. take as many as it needs to fix this stuff up

Comment

I would rather us fix the bugs this week, host another round of pre-season to test them, and identify any more issues to be fixed. Rather than starting the regular season this weekend, having all kinds of unecessary issues arise, and have to replay an entire week's worth of games due to a game failure.
            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Im not complaining but how come were playing mambo again?

Comment

Revenge? Fixed that, now you get Syndicate.

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

push are you changing any of the things that arent bugged but just plain out annoying and wrong... like 60 second subs for example?

Comment

Yes. I'll have some more updates for you guys later this week on those issues.

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

This is NO real biggy, but on the TWL page like 1/2 the games or more i cant predict them. The lil score box and comment box arent there, dunno why.
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

how come i cant make any predictions. i can only make predictions on the games no one commented on yet :/

Comment

?

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                          We're going with another week, here's the schedule:

TWLD

Brit Squad vs Avalonian
                          Ancients vs -FINAL-
                          Disoblige vs Verone
                          DragonGuard vs sk8
                          Pallies vs Grapevine
                          Pirates vs Syndicate
                          Rapid vs Melee
                          Shriek vs Egyptian

TWLJ

-FINAL- vs Pallies
                          Ancients vs Syndicate
                          Disoblige vs Pirates
                          Egyptian vs Elenya
                          Mambo vs DragonGuard
                          Melee vs Tanked
                          Shriek vs Grapevine
                          sk8 vs Rapid

Schedule negotiations will open tonight at 12:00 am EST (midnight) and conclude Thursday at 6:00 pm EST.

Aight cool, but you know what, since it's still pre-season, wouldn't it be better to pair squads that are similar level skill-wise ? (I know upsets can happen, and all squads can do good, but that's not issue pre-season)

What I mean, is that you actually give a good opportunity for squads to prac with their best ppl on (and this is not case in twd most of the time), since we are already doing all the schedueling of the games.

TWLB..well, pretty much its ok, maybe only pairing sk8 with melee, and WRs with RBs should give better prac to those squads.

TWLD..now these look ok:

Brit Squad vs Avalonian
                          DragonGuard vs sk8
                          Pallies vs Grapevine
                          Rapid vs Melee
                          Shriek vs Egyptian
                          Pirates vs Syndicate

But wouldn't it be better if these two got changed ?
                          Ancients vs -FINAL-
                          Disoblige vs Verone

Give us -F- and pair Ancients with Verone ?

TWLJ..these look ok:

-FINAL- vs Pallies
                          Disoblige vs Pirates
                          Mambo vs DragonGuard
                          Shriek vs Grapevine
                          sk8 vs Rapid

And possible change here:
                          Ancients vs Syndicate
                          Melee vs Tanked
                          Egyptian vs Elenya

to make it:
                          Tanked vs Syndicate
                          Ancients vs Egyptian
                          Melee vs Elenya
                          Originally posted by Disliked
                          However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                          when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

no thx crv - I will enjoy the pounding of melee this coming week. It will further show them they do not belong in any league in my opinion.
                            lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
                            1:sleuth> sup
                            1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
                            1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
                            1:sleuth> ?
                            1:revolt> rofl
                            1:revolt> ur so bad
                            1:Golden_Aim> LOL
                            1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
                            1:sleuth> i dont get it
                            1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

Comment

Those tits are unattractively large.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!