Pre-Season Week 2 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried so hard to make that post non-insulting too.. lol

I wasn't saying BS was easy, I never have, I was saying I want to see what its like to be in a TWL match with one of the TOP contenders... BS is decent but no where near GV, -Final-, Syndi, etc.. neither is Ava so don't bitch at me.. but since you started shit talking to me Attacks you might be able to wb but you will choke because your stupid, you beat me once in a duel... when I was the squadleader of Diskovery Channel *applauds you*

Next.. Pirates we have faced you... what 7 times? How many times have you won? Avalonian is no where near the suck that you are Awesome maybe you have some javs that can wb but if 1 of them doesn't show up your screwed.

Escalate I'm not whining just asking re-read and you will see.... don't flame me because I try hard not 2 talk shit.
    carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
      Flappy ass?! o.O
      Oh Cig, don't deny it, we all call you 'Flass' in the hood (Hicksville)

Comment

redneck4life $$

and ya awesome i meant TWD squads I mean avalonian does deserve the TWL spot they got ther really isnt anyone else to take there spot or who should be there in TWD as of now. Deluge despite him being a dickfag on here sometimes is a very good pilot they got a few others but as u know and i know they wont even contend for playoffs. I dont know what there goals are but they could be the next Dragonguard so to say. And if they stay alive next season with some pickups like DG got last year they mite be strong in TWLD and in TWLB. Squads gonna start somewhere
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I would post something bad about Ekko for this "we will rape BS" on the predictions section on twl but he aint gonna be playing coz hes shit, and thats from avo members themselves..so gg ekko.

Comment

Working...
          X