No announcement yet.

Twl-b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would like to encourage every squad winning TWL(fill in blank) to slowly and softly lick my sweaty balls

-Lmbz bitch-

Comment

how did we get to twlb topic.. and change it to racial issues?
      RaCka> how can i get you here
      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Maisoul does anyone like you?
        Originally posted by Diakka
        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Crome's a homo.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Re: twlb

Originally posted by death row
            too bad there wasn't any sort of playoff format in twl-b. cuz i think if there was a playoffs you never know who would step up. light dominated in javs and in wb throughout the season.. but seem to fallen off track in the playoffs. good season in base to light but woulda been nice to see a playoff type deal
            Overtime our modivation grew thinner and thinner, and our faith is starting to fall apart. 50% of this is due to people who constantly nag on Light. We don't even care the outcome of games, besides the core members.
            I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

oh cry a river

Comment

Ruby is misunderstood and abused. I'm sure everyone would leave him alone if he stopped doing personal attacks in these forums.
                Last edited by Eeks; 09-03-2002, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Re: Re: twlb

Originally posted by Ruby

Overtime our modivation grew thinner and thinner, and our faith is starting to fall apart. 50% of this is due to people who constantly nag on Light. We don't even care the outcome of games, besides the core members.
                  Just a suggestion then...you (collectively) shouldn't act in a way that causes people to "nag" on you. People tend not to randomly nag. Also, what's this about most of Light not caring about the outcome of games? Why not?
                  The downside of being better than
                  everyone else is that people tend to
                  assume you're pretentious. -
                  www.despair.com

Comment

is it just me or does mitch look like that elian gonzalez kid

Comment

Mitch: Shut up and go away already. Dueling Idaho is calling your name.

Being the best team in the REGULAR season means NOTHING. You gotta win it all to brag, junior. Why don't you come up with some real poetry, not quoting a friggin HIGHLY OVERPLAYED AND WORN OUT QUEEN SONG.

Sidenote: Mitch isn't acting like a Mexican... he is acting like a no-talent, grabastic, cheap, lying, no good, rotten toilet flushing, snake licking, low-life, dirt eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, dog kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, fat-ass, bugeyed, stiff legged, fatheaded, wormheaded sack of monkey shit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, we really need to get the TWLB Cup underway, delays are uncool. This all should have been decided and ratified before the season even began.
                      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

I'm gonna make a collection of the best mitch quotes from pubchat and trash talk forum

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
                          Ruby is misunderstood and abused. I'm sure everyone would leave him alone if he stopped doing personal attacks in these forums.
                          People sexually abusing Ruby is no excuse. BESIDES, a little sex hurts nobody :P
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie

BESIDES, a little sex hurts nobody :P
                            Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Trichomoniasis, Genital herpes, Human Papillomavirus, Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDS, Chancroid, Granuloma inguinale, Lymphogranuloma venereum, Crabs, Genital candidiasis, Molluscum contagiosum, Scabs, Nongonococcal urethritis, Amebiasis, Campylobacteriosis, Hepatitis A, Cytomegalovirus infection, Giardiasis, Salmonellosis, Shigellosis...... yah =/.
                            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey

Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Trichomoniasis, Genital herpes, Human Papillomavirus, Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDS, Chancroid, Granuloma inguinale, Lymphogranuloma venereum, Crabs, Genital candidiasis, Molluscum contagiosum, Scabs, Nongonococcal urethritis, Amebiasis, Campylobacteriosis, Hepatitis A, Cytomegalovirus infection, Giardiasis, Salmonellosis, Shigellosis...... yah =/.
                              I don't see "Sex" anywhere in that list ...
                              "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Hardy har.
                                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Working...
                                X