TWLJ Week 1 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLJ Week 1 Predictions

Once again me and Underground are doing it together.

TWLJ

Disoblige vs. Egyptian - An easy win for Disoblige. Egyptian doesn’t have anything resembling to a good jav. They lost last preseason week vs Elenya who’s globally known as the worst TWLJ team. Guess what? Now there’s a new worst team in TWLJ. Disoblige have tons of great jav players and download and company will have fun shooting ducks. Nothing else to be said here. Of course, if Nethervoid were to start, things could be a lot different, with Egyptian standing a serious chance to upset in a 6v4 matchup. Winner to be:

Underground: Disoblige

Ideal lineups: download, pjotter, da1andonly, Lemon, Desperate vs doag, cross, Dutch_, sk1ld3r, Yankee
    MVP: Pjotter
    LVP: Yankee

Mambo vs. Melee - : Mambo disappointed us last preseason week loosing to DragonGuard who isn’t known by their skilled jav players. B.Rabbit didn’t play which means they lost their powerfull jav. If he shows they shouldn’t loose this match. Melee is another mediocre jav team that shouldn’t have more than 1 or 2 wins this season if that much. Mambo should pick up the win if they care a little more and their best players show. Winner to be:

Underground: Mambo
    Download: Mambo

Ideal lineups: B.Rabbit, M_M God, Shadezer, subby, Mulkero vs Jebu,, Dome, Ragnarok., POiD, Jerkstore
    MVP: B.Rabbit
    LVP: Ragnarok.

Dragonguard vs. Elenya - Another exciting shit game of javs between arguably the 2 worst jav teams in the league. Dragonguard beat Mambo in a surprising match where ChronicBob and later totally owned the opposition but besides them we don’t see anyone capable of going better than 1:2. Elenya on the other hand beat Egyptian, which wasn’t that all surprising since for one Elenya had all their best javs online and Egyptian had none. This game right here will be inappropriate for cardiac patients because the emotion will be all over and at the lack of aimed shots everyone will be hoping to stray and not be strayed, as u can see this will be the most emotional game of the weekend. It wont be won by skill but by heart. On a side note, this will be the battle between the 2 worst squadnames in history. Winner to be:

Underground: Elenya
    Download: Elenya

Ideal lineups: ChronicBob, later, Machu, Jones, Confluence vs Lit, Jaime, la com, summa, gemfire
    MVP: Lit
    LVP: Jones

Pirates vs. Rapid - Great match right here, I think this match will involve more than anyone can even remotely imagine, this is a game that will involve politics much like the cold war ice hockey finals in the Olympics. Awesome is the Fidel Castro of Subspace, a dictator to his own people, Violence? Well he doesn’t have a grip on his own squad, ffs someone took out their roster last week. So this is Dictature vs Anarchy. Who will win? Pirates probably will, they have the better javs anyway, but getting pounded like they did vs diso without any bot excuse and with their starting line, well they sure cant ambition a lot for this season. Winner to be:

Underground: Pirates
    Download: Pirates

Ideal lineups: Dark!, Hercules, Sky, Crazy Canockout, Exquisite vs Piston, Sphinktor, Blindado, Carbon, Golden_aIM
    MVP: Hercules
    LVP: Piston

Syndicate vs. Tanked - Another game wich everyone knows who’ll win before the game starts. Its starting to annoy us. Syndicate has just like in wbs a great jav roster with lots of top players who wont have difficulties to pull of the win easily. Tanked even beating Pallies in preseason week 1, wont have many chances to get more than 20 kills. And anything they get above that will be a loss for Syndicate. Another spanking coming. Winner to be:

Underground: Syndicate
    Download: Syndicate

Ideal lineups: Amputate, Rough, demonfaze, 2dragons, Mr. Spam vs Genes, King J-F, Jonathan, Lucky, Gunsmith
    MVP: Rough
    LVP: King J-F

-FINAL- vs. Ancients - –FINAL- will win but Ancients wont be below 20 kills again since they’ll start caring and starting their best players. –FINAL- with Domi, Sika and Joe can win 3v5 so there’s no big point in explaining their win. Ancients are a disappointment since everyone thought they’d be a squad to win more than they’ll really win during season. Winner to be:

Underground: -FINAL-
    Download: -FINAL-

Ideal lineups: Joe, Domi, Sika, DUMBRIT!, aprix vs Sweeper, Jessus, Utopia, Dreamfly, Riksa
    MVP: Joe
    LVP: Jessus

Grapevine vs. Pallies - A not so bad match. Grapevine isn’t really a good jav squad but Pallies didn’t prove til now that they are as good as they are supposed to be. Grapevine doesn’t have more than 2/3 real javs (cxi, kronic, Purex). In what concerns Pallies, they have some pretty good javs who shouldn’t loose this not even make it close. Only depends on showing because now they’ll do their best since they’re “going for triple crown”. But they sure as hell wont win TWLJ. Winner to be:

Underground: Pallies
    Download: Pallies
    Ideal lineups: cxi, kronic, purex, phrenitis, foreign vs Force of Nature, Lethe, Legionair, HELLZNO!, Blood
    MVP: Blood
    LVP: Phrenitis

Sk8 vs. Shriek - Match of the week after Dragonguard vs. Elenya. Im gonna do a weight measure for both teams so I can compare them better. Shriek has mad lag rushes, Sk8 has Physt. Ok that’s enough. We can all see how one sided this will be from the weight measuring. I think things could get close if Shriek played a2m tho. But they are far too smart for that. I swear Physt looked like he had never seen a base last week and still looks the same this week. Therefore winner will be:

download: Shriek

Ideal lineups: Ease, Physt, Horror, Rogue, culex vs Mess, Annul, merce, Ruine, Cape
    MVP: merce
    LVP: Physt
    There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Jaime knows lit irl..so has a little sway with him, so I;m pretty positive if he were to ask lit would show.

and WHY THE HELL AM I ON EVERYONES LINE UP?

Comment

Because no one knows your squad so they just say random people.
      sdg

Comment

They seem to know all the other javs we have though =p

as in I suck and 3/4 Elenya owns me in jav:P

Comment

Not even 20... comeon meow...

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

lol whats with this ideal lineup crap

i dont think either of you know the ideal lineup for anyone except your own squad...

i know you've got it wrong for my squad for both pre-season weeks and now for the first regular season week once again

ps: it's called dictatorship, not dictature ... and in regards to your comments about my squads leadership... it is not one person, it is about 5... with 2 people getting the final decision on all things concerning the squad
            Last edited by Awesome; 05-17-2004, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
              ps: it's called dictatorship, not dictature ...
              Dic*ta"ture\ (?; 135), n. [L. dictatura: cf. F. dictature.] Office of a dictator; dictatorship. [R.] --Bacon.
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I agree with all of your predictions. The Week 1 matchups in TWLJ aren't very balanced, which makes for clear cut outcomes with little to no chance of any upsets.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luckily Yours
                  Sk8 vs. Shriek - Match of the week after Dragonguard vs. Elenya. Im gonna do a weight measure for both teams so I can compare them better. Shriek has mad lag rushes, Sk8 has Physt. Ok that’s enough. We can all see how one sided this will be from the weight measuring. I think things could get close if Shriek played a2m tho. But they are far too smart for that. I swear Physt looked like he had never seen a base last week and still looks the same this week. Therefore winner will be:

download: Shriek

Ideal lineups: Ease, Physt, Horror, Rogue, culex vs Mess, Annul, merce, Ruine, Cape
                  MVP: merce
                  LVP: Physt

of course we're too smart to play me, i'm cap, i make the lineup
                  Dice
                  TWLB Champions Season 8
                  TWLJ Champions Season 8
                  TWLB Champions Season 10
                  TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Yarr! Finally somebody recognised my true skill! LvP4LiFe
                    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                    3 league vet

Comment

lol awesome, i dont see which javs u got that are better than the ones mentioned.
                      There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Luckily Yours
                        Mambo vs. Melee - : Mambo disappointed us last preseason week loosing to DragonGuard who isn’t known by their skilled jav players. B.Rabbit didn’t play which means they lost their powerfull jav. If he shows they shouldn’t loose this match. Melee is another mediocre jav team that shouldn’t have more than 1 or 2 wins this season if that much. Mambo should pick up the win if they care a little more and their best players show. Winner to be:

Underground: Mambo
                        Download: Mambo

Ideal lineups: B.Rabbit, M_M God, Shadezer, subby, Mulkero vs Jebu,, Dome, Ragnarok., POiD, Jerkstore
                        MVP: B.Rabbit
                        LVP: Ragnarok.

I will coment on this one.

The game was suposed to start at 4pm est. It finaly started at 4:30 pm est, because of that bot error. Our people kinda lost interest after waiting 30 mins to finaly start, plus Mulkero got screwed since he had some lives left, but bot counted him ded. I agree we didnt play very well, but who cares in pre-season
                        Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
                        Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
                        Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

Awesome, who's better than Herc, dark, exquisite, CC, ..?
                          that is you, postzegel, froedrick and Nope?
                          thought not.
                          1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                          1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                          1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                          1:Vitja> afk
                          1:Underground> haha vit
                          1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

and yes Awesome, we are trying to guess on the lines and I'm pretty sure most of them are correct. Just not ur squad of course.
                            1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                            1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                            1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                            1:Vitja> afk
                            1:Underground> haha vit
                            1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

sigh, whatever... i dont know how i offended you now underground, but you seem to follow me around like your a member of pallies or something, looking for any chance to flame me... well whatever.. i dont care anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X