No announcement yet.

TWLJ Week 1 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing personal towards you or pirates, but I kinda agree. You had your best line on against us last week...You didn't have kim, but who would've you you taken out? :/
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Lol awesome, you sincerely are a fool. Underground made those lines together with dl. They did the ideal lines on who THEY thought that would be, based on THEIR opinions. Then when they ask you what would be the ideal line from your point of view you say:
      Originally posted by Awesome
      sigh, whatever... i dont know how i offended you now underground, but you seem to follow me around like your a member of pallies or something, looking for any chance to flame me... well whatever.. i dont care anymore.
      I always follow ppl around by giving answers on replies on my own posts.( underground made those predictions together with download, you prolly didn't notice that, did you? Im just making this clear to you cus i dont think that it would get to you any other way.)

P.S. The things said above have nothing to do with ur lack of intellect :P
      TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
      TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
      TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
      First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Yes PjOtTeR it was made quite clear that both of them made the predictions from anyone who read it.

PS: In case you missed it, it was an attempt at sarcasm by Underground when he suggested 4 people (all of whom are better than him) to put in for my squad. Just telling you in case you missed it, with your lack of intellect an' all.

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
          Nothing personal towards you or pirates, but I kinda agree. You had your best line on against us last week...You didn't have kim, but who would've you you taken out? :/
          Da1, aside from pjotter (and to a lesser extent, download), i respect everyone on Disoblige. You guys played a good game and congratulations on the win. I really don't see what that has to do with this topic and the predictions of us against Rapid i think it is but congratulations anyways.

Comment

I think that Pirates with my all time fave oldies (Kim Exquisite, Hercules, Sky, and any other) will take Rapid without a doubt. Also, I think Herc wants to sit, and yes, he is that confident in his squad. <Clap Clap>
            Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

hmm, im sure your respect enlightens the lives of many across the globe through an internet game.

i just come here to play, and if i can get a few people mad along the way im happy.

and yes, i unleash my inner frustrations with my unexistant social life in this game.

WARNING: Cig Smoke, please dont write a book about this argument.
              There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

U are an idiot man. Do u like me or what? Like every 3 posts that u make they include my name. Seriously i dont like u, u say u dont like me, leave me out of every 3rd post of urs plz. I dont go around putting ur name randomly into my posts.

For the record awesome it dont matter if those 4 guys are better then underground bc underground is better then u...
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

uh ah
                  1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                  1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                  1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                  1:Vitja> afk
                  1:Underground> haha vit
                  1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Oops awe, I misunderstood your first post, doh.....

nvm :/
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                      U are an idiot man. Do u like me or what? Like every 3 posts that u make they include my name. Seriously i dont like u, u say u dont like me, leave me out of every 3rd post of urs plz. I dont go around putting ur name randomly into my posts.

For the record awesome it dont matter if those 4 guys are better then underground bc underground is better then u...
                      he does the same to me ...he lists me on his top 5 in sk8 but he says its the first time ive seen the base ..im confused
                      It's not whether you win or lose.
                      It's how you place the blame.

Comment

Ya it confuses me too. I mean he sits here not wanting me to post a reply to the arguement YET he brings my name into it. Like u said he puts u in the top 5 for starting and he says he thinks sk8 is a great jav team over and over. If Sk8 is a great jav team and u never seen base it dont work out.

Seriously download, grow up and move on man. We both dont like each other and we both know that. I dont go around incerting ur name every other post. Where u go around doin that w/ my name just wanting me to post back. I think u get off to reading my posts. U really must like me alot.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

no problem da1, happens all the time..

and cig, if you read what "4 guys" he was talking about, i was 1 of them... and yes, i am better than underground in javs... everyone is... but whatever, doesn't matter since neither of us will be playing

Comment

i dunno if u are better awesome, its pretty even.

physt and cig smoke, you should create the Victims of Download Association. Go hang out in #VDA and talk about your traumatizing stalking experiences.

i dont put physt in sk8´s top 5 javs, but i try to guess lineups and im pretty sure they will put physt in. i never said i would. i would put mysterious instead of physt.
                            There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

i never even argue w/ any1..leave me out of ur nerd games...i rly dont care to argue w/ sum1 over the internet thx
                              It's not whether you win or lose.
                              It's how you place the blame.

Comment

I put them all here, cause download is cooler than stabwound.

Zing.

D

British Squad vs. Verone

Must admit to not knowing anybody on verone. Must admit to knowing very few current BSers. I'll go with British Squad, they have a way longer name.

DragonGuard vs. Pirates

Pirates didn't show some key guys last week, but DG is gay. Pirates 4 win.

-FINAL- vs. Syndicate

Euro lag cheats beat out American lag cheats everytime. -F- (okay, only one of them actualy cheats)

Avalonian vs. Shriek

Dimrook + Vigilanty = Deluge sucks cock. Shriek

Egyptian vs. Melee

As bad as egyptian is, melee is worse.

Grapevine vs. Sk8

Gv is better

Disoblige vs. Pallies

Pallies are better

Ancients vs. Rapid

Rapid is less-gay

J

Disoblige vs. Egyptian

Europe > Africa

DragonGuard vs. Elenya

DG vs E = something boring. dg will win.

Syndicate vs. Tanked

They're going to have to tank to even have a shot of winning.

-FINAL- vs. Ancients

Aren't the guys on -F- considered ancient? -f- will crush them, if ancients even show.

Grapevine vs. Pallies

Joke, pallies win.

Shriek vs. Sk8

Don't underestimate Sk8, but uh, it's shriek.

Pirates vs. Rapid

Read above but put in rapid for sk8 and pirates for shriek

Mambo vs. Melee

B.Rabbit isn't the best jav on Mambo guys. M_M God is, rabbit just gets hype for some reason (he is good, but not as good as M_M) oh yeah and melee sucks and stuff.

B - The b is for boring

Disoblige vs. Shriek - diso
                                Syndicate vs. whiterabbits - wr
                                -FINAL- vs. Melee - -f-
                                Anti-Scrub vs. BasingCrew - a-s
                                Pallies vs. Sk8 - pallies
                                Incuria vs. Mambo - mambo
                                Spastic vs. ReJeCtEd BaSeRs - spastic
                                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X