No announcement yet.

TWLJ Week 1 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, physt just made my day! I don't argue with anyone either!
    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
    3 league vet

Comment

lol nickname :up:

Comment

if sk8ers try, they win

Comment

Zei! Where u been slut?
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

zei ur alive
            1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
            1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
            1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
            1:Vitja> afk
            1:Underground> haha vit
            1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Preseason matches are done, time to play.

Everyone basing games on preasson is pitiful, it was bots, nobody really gave a shit except for the nerds. The fact is that the season will show who is the best, not this preaseson crap where someone got raped by the other squad, now they gonna win the leagues. Squads didn't even show their best this weekend so whats the point ? Anyways, preseasons is over, time to play real leagues. :up:
              I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Herc some squads showed atleast alot of what they have. Like the pallies/diso game was a great game. I can bet they both tried till lag hit. Same with the Shriek/synd game both atleast tried a little. IF a squad lost via bot problems then so be it, but if its the sub bug that affected ur game then its no excuse. Ur starting 5 shouldnt need a sub. I dont think they are basing there decisions only on pre-season but its a good look @ some lineups and stuff.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                  B - The b is for boring
                  If it's so boring then why did you join a TWLB squad?
                  sdg

Comment

Wow, elenya was voted to win over us. It's wierd how ppl think one person (lit) can make that big of a differnce, especially when its not even that good of a person.
                    Audit> bike, you guys use lag to win instead of skill, therefore you're all losers.
                    BikE> ouch
                    BikE> dissed

Comment

Nick is on wr because we're his friends, also because we like to jd even if we aren't in lj.

Comment

Lit isnt our only jav, Later, although he is in our top line =P

Comment

true its just ppl are saying the game depends on if he shows or not.
                          Audit> bike, you guys use lag to win instead of skill, therefore you're all losers.
                          BikE> ouch
                          BikE> dissed

Comment

Not to bash him, but he IS human, and has bad games like the rest of us, so you shouldnt rely on one person to carry you, which is why we plan for the matches without him in case he doesnt show.

Comment

Last season, we had a plan for lj for when koan and raidar didn't show. Thats not to say it won us any matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                                Last season, we had a plan for lj for when koan and raidar didn't show. Thats not to say it won us any matches.
                                Ya but with all due respect u guys still had other ppl who could jav atleast half decent. I mean Arro/bleen were 2 good pilots and since i dont konw the rest of ur roster from last year i cant post more names, but im sure there were afew So u guys werent 100% done if those 2 didnt show, where as elenya relies just on those 1-2 guys and hav eno one else to pick up the slack.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X