Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone have that picture with the boobs from the pallies radio contest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes pusher please send it again, without putting the black rectangle over it
    TWLD Champion 'Season 11'
    TWLD Champion 'Season 14'
    Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

By request, these photos have been removed. Please do not post them on this forum.

Thanks - PUSH
      Last edited by THE PUSHER; 09-20-2002, 02:35 AM.

Comment

I was going to say something, but there's nothing I can really say to that at all, I don't think... Plus the no-troll thing... Hrrrng.
        Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

i wonder how that lipstick got there.... she must have enormous breasts to lift them up to her mouth
          Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

No troll thing? What the shit?
            sage

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
              The picture in question is of a lovely young lady from Wisconsin. Not the pic Goddess sent in, but that of a college co-ed more than willing to show them nips for the bz man. I have the pic, and sorry but you cannot have it.
              i think you'll find you cannot blow me off that easily.
              Originally posted by Yoshiba
              i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

i think you'll find you cannot blow me off that easily.
                I think you'll find that I can
                Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Can I post encrypted links to them Push

MAYBE USING PHP CODE

Comment

there is no more reason for this post to be alive. i demand it be killed.
                    i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

there is no more reason for this post to be alive. i demand it be killed.
                      no i say.... we must keep this going to an extent to where it is so blatantly stupid that no can understand it
                      Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

You mean like every single other post in this forum ever?
                        Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

when i read this post and look at the people in it, i laugh and feel smug
                          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

when i read your post and the shit inside it, i laff and feel smug

Comment

Working...
                            X