Sk8 = Cursed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underground
    King Baba I'd like to see u play, personally.
    And how well did you play Underground?

Comment

Originally posted by Convection
      Ok, I think it is safe to say now that Sk8 has the worst luck in SS.

twld preseason week 1 -- anzu lags out, sub doesn't work, we lose to GV 50-3x.

twld week 1 -- myst lags out at last second with score 44-47 in favor of sk8. no subs left. not typical of mysterious who has never lagged out before.

I'm sure more to come; it's an omen .
      We cant be cursed!.. we just have some bad luck I guess.. Hopefully things will turn around.. Btw CIG UR THE BEST CHEERLEADER EVER $$$$ I love dem hot panties you wear..

GreetZ

Pred
      Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
      Originally posted by Cig Smoke
      Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Lews THerin, actually I have some other functions in Sk8 others than being just a simple player. And no, I wouldnt be a simple player in a squad where I'd be the #100 pilot.
        1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
        1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
        1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
        1:Vitja> afk
        1:Underground> haha vit
        1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Originally posted by Predator Rulez
          We cant be cursed!.. we just have some bad luck I guess.. Hopefully things will turn around.. Btw CIG UR THE BEST CHEERLEADER EVER $$$$ I love dem hot panties you wear..

GreetZ

Pred
          $$$$$ i wear em just for u!

ya under's job is to LEAD sk8, he dont need to play.

Under- i dont ilke ur new additude tho ur so spunky and yell alot now. go back to nice underpanties =(
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I love u Cig Smoke.

Comment

aww YAY now stay nice
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

erm didnt realize our squad cap was a homosexual o_O..altho ive known pred was... with such a stylish name
                It's not whether you win or lose.
                It's how you place the blame.

Comment

Yeah so you got the whole forum reading how Grapevine got lucky... What now? You still lost, bullshit thread and pointless at least take it like a bitch when you recieve it.

-Tys
                  Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
                  LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
                  SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
                  I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

Tys, i dont think they meant they should of won or would of won if he didnt lagout. I think they meant that they have bad luck and that lagout cost them the chance of pulling off a win. Lets be realistic, once he laged out the game was over. While he was still in there was atleast a chance even if .0000000001 of a chance they could of won.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

i wouldn't agree with that.

yeah it sucks that happened to you guys, and it sucks we had to win like that, it was a close game and it would have been interesting to see how it ended without the lag.

that said, two things coulda happened otherwise. . . the guy who lagged out was at 9, maybe he dies out with the same record and the same result occurs. . . ya never know.

and after the lag out i think sk8 was still up 1? their guy was at 6, mega was at 8 and i was at 9. despite what cig smoke believes, that's a winnable situation for either team.

dunno why i said that, maybe it'll ease yer guys' mind a bit.

hopefully we can rematch it come playoff time.
                      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                      Philos> there is something about you
                      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Well i wasnt 100% sure on what the scores were @ the time for i wasnt paying attention or care about the game like u did bc u were in it. Besides 2v1 is almost always a losing situation, especialy when its you and MEGA vs someone. Regardless id ont think Sk8 was using it as an excuse for losing i think they were just saying its bad luck which it was. Thats what i was trying to point out.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

you are right, they weren't using it as an excuse, and i have a huge amount of respect for that.

you were using it as an excuse for them though.
                          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                          Philos> there is something about you
                          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                            you are right, they weren't using it as an excuse, and i have a huge amount of respect for that.

you were using it as an excuse for them though.
                            If it seemed like that i didnt mean it like that I personaly didnt caer who won bc i dont care about TWLD lol I like both sk8 and GV the same, and i have respect for both the same.
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                              i wouldn't agree with that.

yeah it sucks that happened to you guys, and it sucks we had to win like that, it was a close game and it would have been interesting to see how it ended without the lag.

that said, two things coulda happened otherwise. . . the guy who lagged out was at 9, maybe he dies out with the same record and the same result occurs. . . ya never know.

and after the lag out i think sk8 was still up 1? their guy was at 6, mega was at 8 and i was at 9. despite what cig smoke believes, that's a winnable situation for either team.

dunno why i said that, maybe it'll ease yer guys' mind a bit.

hopefully we can rematch it come playoff time.
                              Incorrect Randedl. we were up by 1 cuz myst was "in game" but only pred really was playing and he was at 7.

Comment

Another thing rand. when he lagged out there was: downdraft at 9, skeleton at 9, myst at 9 and pred at 7. you at 9 and mega at 8.
                                Guess who'd win.... but I dont care, u won. We lost. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X