Sk8 = Cursed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phYst
    erm didnt realize our squad cap was a homosexual o_O..altho ive known pred was... with such a stylish name
    smd
    Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
    Originally posted by Cig Smoke
    Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
      i wouldn't agree with that.

yeah it sucks that happened to you guys, and it sucks we had to win like that, it was a close game and it would have been interesting to see how it ended without the lag.

that said, two things coulda happened otherwise. . . the guy who lagged out was at 9, maybe he dies out with the same record and the same result occurs. . . ya never know.

and after the lag out i think sk8 was still up 1? their guy was at 6, mega was at 8 and i was at 9. despite what cig smoke believes, that's a winnable situation for either team.

dunno why i said that, maybe it'll ease yer guys' mind a bit.

hopefully we can rematch it come playoff time.
      Just for the Record.. I was at 7.. If I would have been at 6 we would've won it $$$ hehehe.. So basically it was even after the laggout.. but I was still fighting 2 vs 1.. "just for the record" aaaaaaight
      Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
      Originally posted by Cig Smoke
      Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Originally posted by Predator Rulez
        smd
        Sounds blatantly homosexual to me! OMG
        It's not whether you win or lose.
        It's how you place the blame.

Comment

El Curse De Sk8 continues!!!

Aside from the misfortunes with GV, Sk8's curse continues to Week 3 of the TWL season with a bot failure against Basing Crew. Hey, maybe we'll all just die before the playoffs?

Comment

Originally posted by Convection
            El Curse De Sk8 continues!!!

Hey, maybe we'll all just die before the playoffs?
            i have reason to believe this is true... i hear finland has weapons of mass destruction...ooo feeaar

Comment

Yes becuase ramming a mined flag doesn't cause any known bugs or anything, it was all random chance
              SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

wow thats gotta be really bad luck looool but if ur squad is "good" then you should be able to shake it off and keep on going and still become a strong contender
                9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

the flag wasnt mined at all.. and horny touched the flag again just to ensure..but bc keeps on getting flag time..
                  1 + 1 = 1

Comment

He rammed a mine.
                    sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
                      the flag wasnt mined at all.. and horny touched the flag again just to ensure..but bc keeps on getting flag time..
                      The flag was indeed mined. BC gained about 15 sec off that jupe.

Comment

the flag wasnt mined and they gained 40 seconds off it..

Comment

Originally posted by phYst
                          the flag wasnt mined and they gained 40 seconds off it..

Flag nerfs don't just happen for no reason. Once the flag is nerfed, you're SOL. This isn't a new issue, it was brought up months before and 95% of basers have known about it since the beginning of timed race. It was also a problem during point matches, just not as noticeable. It's a continuum client error, and as was said before on these forums, you need to train your guys not to nerf the flag.

Comment

Wasn't the decision already made? I heard that the Appeal failed.
                            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

nah

Comment

I wasnt there to watch the game so i dont konw if it had that big of a deal or not but i see that BC won by more then 15 secounds, or 40 secounds or whatever it was. SO does it really matter?
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X