Sk8 = Cursed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wadi nobody says SOL anymore. :down:
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
      I wasnt there to watch the game so i dont konw if it had that big of a deal or not but i see that BC won by more then 15 secounds, or 40 secounds or whatever it was. SO does it really matter?
      Umm, yes, it does, because those 40 seconds were the last seconds of the game...
      YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
      Click here to receive your price!

Comment

wat is a flag nerf? can some1 care to explain?
        There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Originally posted by GHB
          Umm, yes, it does, because those 40 seconds were the last seconds of the game...
          Thats why i said i didnt watch the game b4 I wasnt sure if it ended the game ornot. Besides u guys should of realized it after about 10 secounds. It dont take 40 to realize it. Plus im sure you guys wouldnt of held the cram for the rest of the game.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

even if they do realize that the flag is juped, there's nothing they can do about it until someone sees it blue and hops on it. But the longer you sit on it, the longer it takes to unjupe.

So take it as it comes, doesn't happen often, but when it does people usual get bent over.
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

well.. there was an appeal and no decision about it yet.
              1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
              1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
              1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
              1:Vitja> afk
              1:Underground> haha vit
              1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                Thats why i said i didnt watch the game b4 I wasnt sure if it ended the game ornot. Besides u guys should of realized it after about 10 secounds. It dont take 40 to realize it. Plus im sure you guys wouldnt of held the cram for the rest of the game.
                HORNY ELF realized it about after 15 seconds, so...? Just realize doesn't help anything, does it?
                And why are you so sure we wouldn't had held the cram for the rest of the game? That's not a good argument

Comment

ya horny went on the flag...
                  both me and anzu msged him and told him to get w/ the cram cause we didnt realize what was goin on
                  It's not whether you win or lose.
                  It's how you place the blame.

Comment

Originally posted by GHB
                    HORNY ELF realized it about after 15 seconds, so...? Just realize doesn't help anything, does it?
                    And why are you so sure we wouldn't had held the cram for the rest of the game? That's not a good argument
                    Im not argueing Im jsut discussing possible things that could of happend, i didnt watch the game.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

The Flag Wasnt Mined !
                      1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                      1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                      1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                      1:Vitja> afk
                      1:Underground> haha vit
                      1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

It was, but someone of sk8 took the flag without ramming the mine and like two seconds after that another guy went there and rammed the mine and both died.

Comment

o i see....
                          9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Working...
                          X