X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Questions

2 Questions ...

1) Did Diso play jav vs Shriek?
    2) What is the rule for forfeits? Is there some rule about being kicked out of TWL if you have more than # of forfeits? ... (referring to egyptian game)

1. No
    2. I think you have to miss 2 games to be kicked out, but I'm unsure.

Comment

No we played them in base (shriek)
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

He (probably) meant did they use a jav in their lineup. Shriek played 4-1 with a jav, diso played 5 spiders. (maybe your reponse was a joke, I can't tell)

And looks like egyptian dissolved

Comment

OH ok! ya i see what he meant now

Ya that sorta gets me, diso bitches about 5 spid vs 5 spider games and were saying about having a "gentlements agreement" to play 4 spid 1 jav in our conference, then they go and ask if we playin a jav, we say yes and then they play 5 spiders. Even with NOCKM online lol And still got outspidered overall.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Cig you really need to shut the fuck up sometimes, because if that game had been played on sunday it have been whole different story. As for playing that lineup we did it because it fit our resources best, and we had spiders that barely played 1-2 game together. So, enjoy your win, and keep your peehole shut.
            Originally posted by Disliked
            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

CrvenBan, dont be mad for loosing against Shriek. They just played better even with a jav. U cant whine.
              1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
              1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
              1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
              1:Vitja> afk
              1:Underground> haha vit
              1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

As i said, i wasnt bragging, but i was pointing out that u guys yelled and bitched about 5 spiders vs 5 spiders, then u go and play that lineup anyway, even with nockm online.

Dont really matter if they played more then 2 games together, u had 5 good spiders online. The game was a very good game, very intence i was actualy nervous @ the end. I thought u'd woop us up good after Az died rite off the start. I never said anything about ur lineup being weak or anything. I know it wasnt ur best lineup u could of god and hell ours wasnt our best lineup either. I know diso will be there @ the end of the year like they always are, just gets me that u guys yell about the 5 spiders then go ahead and play them anyway bc u knew we were playing a jav.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Underground: I'm not mad, it was good game, but we sucked too. They won it fair.

Cig: I dont know if you're thick or something, but not having 4 regular spiders on to support a jav, makes us use 5 spiders. It has nothing to do with us yelling and bitching (which is like 4-5 memebers of Diso, cuz I'm one of those that doesn't really care what lineup we play) or with Nockm being on.
                  And what do you mean it doesn't matter if spids played together or not ? I thought you knew how to base. But in case you forgot, let me just give you example: Ezo and LaBero (when they used to play together alot) vs any two spiders you can come up with (hell vs any 5 spids you can come up with)...I think you understand what my point is...
                  Originally posted by Disliked
                  However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                  when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Well it mite of affected a little bit yes, but its not exactly a horrible lineup is whati meant Enuff argueing now crven u sexy beast u!
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

shriek played Tobe in jav
                      LA

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                        OH ok! ya i see what he meant now

Ya that sorta gets me, diso bitches about 5 spid vs 5 spider games and were saying about having a "gentlements agreement" to play 4 spid 1 jav in our conference, then they go and ask if we playin a jav, we say yes and then they play 5 spiders. Even with NOCKM online lol And still got outspidered overall.

nockm isn't a top jav currently, he's beyond rusty.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                          nockm isn't a top jav currently, he's beyond rusty.
                          He has to be atleast as good as tobe in jav lol I personaly dont care what lineup they play i was messin around as usual. Just found it funny how some of them bitch bout it then do it anyway no real biggy to it.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan
                            Cig you really need to shut the fuck up sometimes, because if that game had been played on sunday it have been whole different story. As for playing that lineup we did it because it fit our resources best, and we had spiders that barely played 1-2 game together. So, enjoy your win, and keep your peehole shut.

You had nice line-up thou
                            FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Yah a close game
                              the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X