flag jupe bug still isn't fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flag jupe bug still isn't fixed

If you know what I'm talking about, good.
    Last edited by Stabwound; 05-23-2004, 06:42 PM.
    sdg

what's a jupe?

Comment

I don't think they said they fixed it ... but I'm not sure if you can really do anything about it. Seems like something that can't be avoided.

Comment

yeah i noticed it while watching your twl-b match stab. I think RB got maybe 2 seconds off you guys. Even though I know it didn't cause them to win the match(which they lost). The bug is going to cause some really bs wins. I hope they work on this more then they will try to make people happy with the mvp formula gimic.

Comment

I don't think it can be fixed without patching client and/or server and PriitK probably won't be doing jack shit about it.
          TWL-J champ season 5 (Elusive)
          TWL-D champ season 6 (Elusive)
          TWL-D champ season 8 (-FINAL-)
          TWL-D champ season 10 (Syndicate)

Comment

it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

It was more like 20-25 secs.

Comment

sigh I thought I've explained this already. Why are you bringing it up again?

Comment

Because Force of Nature told us a month ago that it was being fixed.
                  sdg

Comment

Juping the flag is awesome :light:
                    LA

Comment

He couldn't have promised that, because it's impossible.

Comment

Maybe we all should of thought about this b4 we implimented the time race system into TWL......

Like someone said, its gonna cost some squad a bougus win and we'll have appeals all over.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

why dont you just put a bot on each freq that listens to 'reward: 200 points'

It might give em a few seconds but its failsafe

i was thinking maybe make the Teward points message come every 5 secs (seeing as its based on time not pts) but then i realized that would dirve you crazy
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Stab, ye keep bringing this up like it's some random bug that turns up through no fault of anyone playing. It is an issue that appears directly from a known situation. Avoid the situation, avoid the problem.

To be as blunt as possible. If your own squaddies can't work out how not to jupe the flag, then you deserve to lose.

If it's a problem that can't be fixed. Deal with it. It should be regarded as something like people lagging through mines, or detaching into mines. It's a fact of the game.

Here's two tips on how to avoid the situation
                            - Don't touch a yellow flag - only people who see a blue flag should touch it, otherwise, bugger off
                            - Don't suicide at high speed into mines near a flag you don't own.

Cheers,

leroy.

Comment

Or dont lose base all game :P Nah JK

but on a serious note, IF this happens and causes the game will it be replayed or what?
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                              X