No announcement yet.

flag jupe bug still isn't fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about adding a winby 1-2 mins to the bot, with sudden death at cap + 5 minutes.

so in ?go base for example, if the time is set to 10:00 min race, you'd have to win 10:00-8:00, or sudden death at 15:00 minutes?

Hmm, actually.. this probably wouldn't do much for the problem, but it'd be a cool way to play time race.

Comment

yeah, thats cool any way, too bad you came up with this idea this late, it will probably not be used now.
      Only the loyal count.

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
        Ya but in Time race every secound is very valuable, in point race if u give up a fwe hundred points till u recognize it, its usualy not really that big of a deal, unless @ end of the game.
        Blind to arguments
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
          Blind to arguments
          On purpose.. I hope.
          Only the loyal count.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumpson
            yeah, thats cool any way, too bad you came up with this idea this late, it will probably not be used now.

I argued for a "win by <amount>" from the start, but everyone cried that it would make the games too long. I think if the game is that close, nobody's gonna care if you have overtime.

I hope the playoffs have this.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
              I argued for a "win by <amount>" from the start, but everyone cried that it would make the games too long. I think if the game is that close, nobody's gonna care if you have overtime.

I hope the playoffs have this.
              i hope so to bro
              Originally posted by Kolar
              My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
              ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                . I think if the game is that close, nobody's gonna care if you have overtime.
                Except for the actual winners? The goal is 15 minutes of time, first to reach that is best, no text.
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                X