Hot Or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Or Not

Excellent job ryan and castro !!! Go check out their lil article on the TWL website.

Agreed, good picks. Except i dont know if blood's 8-10 in TWLD, and 5-10 in TWLJ deserved mention as one of the worst players of the weekend. Nice articles to go alongside the picks and pretty good picks all around.

Comment

lol @ weaver

ps, what about the guy that went 21-10 for verone???
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

I was thinking of starting a thread about this earlier. Great work! :up:
        1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
        1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
        1: cundor> dude
        1: cundor> i already told my parents
        1: Desperate> LOL
        1: Cremation> HAHA
        1: bram> :)
        1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

I was so the not player of the week, idiots.

Comment

Hehehe, great work on the site and this section in particular. I was hoping for Ajaxee to get it, perhaps with 3 deaths and his team winning he would have deserved it?

Comment

RB didnt Win PaulO, we lost to Spastic. But Ajaxee did play a great game.
              the price is right, bitch.

Comment

I'm Soooo Hott! O_O :P
                Krazie_Killer

DoCk> I'm a wittle girl!
                I Knew it!

The joys of TWBeta ^_^
                2:Shas'la T'au Kais> .
                2:Krazie_Killer> .
                2:epor> .
                2:IcER> .
                2:H0blin G0blin> ..
                2:Shas'la T'au Kais> quit copying me.
                2:Krazie_Killer> damn it hoblin!
                2:epor> lol
                2:Krazie_Killer> you had to ruin it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
                  RB didnt Win PaulO, we lost to Spastic. But Ajaxee did play a great game.
                  Oh, I know you guys didn't win, I was saying perhaps if you HAD won, then Ajaxee could have snagged the MVP of the week.

Comment

was indeed a good match

Comment

ajaxee deserves more credit for being an excellent choice for RB's starting terr.
                      LA

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt
                        I was so the not player of the week, idiots.

Quiet you, you're on my TWLBM roster. Shape up or you're cut bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                          Oh, I know you guys didn't win, I was saying perhaps if you HAD won, then Ajaxee could have snagged the MVP of the week.
                          nothing against my fellow vancouverite, but. . .

the guy who got the "hot" award of the week had decent, if not exceptional performances in all 3 leagues and had 3 wins under his belt.

imo, a 1 league performance, no matter how dominating, will always be less earth-shattering than a guy who does it in 2 or 3 leagues.

props for a good base game, but twl is more than just basing, remember that and maybe check out some dueling or jav games. i'm sure your respect will grow for everybody else?
                          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                          Philos> there is something about you
                          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                            nothing against my fellow vancouverite, but. . .

the guy who got the "hot" award of the week had decent, if not exceptional performances in all 3 leagues and had 3 wins under his belt.

imo, a 1 league performance, no matter how dominating, will always be less earth-shattering than a guy who does it in 2 or 3 leagues.

props for a good base game, but twl is more than just basing, remember that and maybe check out some dueling or jav games. i'm sure your respect will grow for everybody else?

I've yet to see a better example of acting smugly superior under a thin facade of education then this post right here.

Comment

He's still right though.

Comment

Working...
                              X