Hot Or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wadi
    I've yet to see a better example of acting smugly superior under a thin facade of education then this post right here.
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
      Agreed, good picks. Except i dont know if blood's 8-10 in TWLD, and 5-10 in TWLJ deserved mention as one of the worst players of the weekend. Nice articles to go alongside the picks and pretty good picks all around.

dont you think it was shitty of me?
      jee

Comment

Well for your standards and what's tw come to expect from you, yes... but over all, compared to everyone else, i'm sure there were much worse performances.

Comment

ya i agree w/ awesome here, TW's opinion of blood is that he should be able to go 20+ every game he plays. So when he pulls a 8-10 or 9-10 ina game they consider it a bad game, which it is but it isnt ALL that bad. Someone like burnt who did worst in his TWLD game (sry burnt luv ya ) or someone else who i didnt see would probably be better.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
            lol @ weaver

ps, what about the guy that went 21-10 for verone???

True Randedl. Crusade went 21-10 and lost too. He needed to be mentioned.
            1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
            1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
            1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
            1:Vitja> afk
            1:Underground> haha vit
            1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Crusade is on a 1 league team though. Yeah he had an awesome game, but it was against a lower tier twld team and only in 1 league.

I think to be the hot player of the week you need to show up big in at least 2 out of 3 league OR be beyond dominating in just the one, and single handidly pull off the win for your team. Crusade didn't win. (and sika was better)
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                Crusade is on a 1 league team though. Yeah he had an awesome game, but it was against a lower tier twld team and only in 1 league.
                I think what Randedl was indirectly getting at was that Nikolai also only played 1 league (dueling) and got 21-10 vs. DragonGuard and he was mentioned in the Hot category. I didn't see the Verone vs. British Squad game and don't know why Crusade wasn't mentioned, because it seems like he had a few games, but maybe Nikolai was picked over him because Nikolai got like 2 of the DragonGuard players out in a 4v1 situation and managed to get one guy from like 5-6 deaths to 9 and ended up making the game way closer than it was all by himself at the end. Crusade had the same score, but did he go out earlier than the rest of his team? i dunno. Also, he was facing an easier opponent. There could be many reasons he wasn't listed =x. Good game, both of them, though.

Comment

Awesome, Crusade was at 5 ,4v1 with score on 45-34. He managed to put some out and Attacks from 5-5 to 5-9. Gamed ended up around 50-44/45. He deserved same as Nikolai so be mentioned but its ok. Dont think both Castro and Ryang dont look out for that game as it was between 2 lower tier squads.
                  1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                  1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                  1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                  1:Vitja> afk
                  1:Underground> haha vit
                  1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

ah cool, gg crusade

i wasn't judging, underground... just offering some possible explanations why he may not have been selected since it was brought up.

looking at that game, theres also another contender for the Hot section... AcidMouse pulled a 17-5 in a winning effort. He and Castle won the game for British Squad, however Castle did die out.

But i guess all the good games wont be listed
                    Last edited by Awesome; 05-25-2004, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
                      dont you think it was shitty of me?
                      I do. Stop sucking, you crazy fuck.
                      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

We don't have time to watch all the games so picking the absolute best picks is tough.

Comment

yea, i wasn't implying that you do, i certainly don't.

just giving credit where credit is due. anybody who manages 20+ kills, no matter who the opponent, gets my respect, especially when surrounded by a not so great team.
                          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                          Philos> there is something about you
                          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

absolutely

Comment

Working...
                            X