Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egyptian/Mutation- READ THIS (or someone tell them to)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egyptian/Mutation- READ THIS (or someone tell them to)

yo, respect fellas on keeping it alive- now you're on thin ice, so i wanted to implore you to do whatever is needed to keep yourselves afloat... you do NOT want to end up in the position of forfeiting next week, so get whoever you can to join the roster TODAY. go get people out of pub if you have to- (i'm sure there are plenty of willing league-capable players available though) but get your roster stacked high and heavy so you're not in a position of losing by forfeit- you can always remove them later, but for right now you need warm bodies at their pcs this weekend-- would be a great story if you could get a deathgrip on your bootstraps and make a respectable showing this season- losing is going to happen, but stay in it. I'm dead serious fellas, sign 20 guys today if you have to, but make sure you have a lag-free 5 at all costs by this weekend. Good luck.
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Hi div, my main man mother fucker.

What div said.
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

hey da1, i'm on a mac and i can't get into ss, can you go in there and make sure whoever's running mutation understands this? They need to fill that roster chop chop.

okie dokey baby?

Comment

It wont matter how many people they have on their roster. THE PUSHER said that they will need a minimum of at least 10 EX-Egyptian players on their roster. They only have 5 now. But they still have several more days until their next game. If they do not have 10 by this weekend, they should have to forfeit another week, which would disqualify them from TWL. Which would make me happy, along with the Whiterabbits and or Rejected Basers, whom ever is in first place in TWJD. I will do everything in my power to keep Hinder from having 10 EX-Egyptians on their rosters before this weekend. I suggest you do the same.
        3x TWLD All-Star
        2x TWLD Finals MVP
        2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Originally posted by Dele
          It wont matter how many people they have on their roster. THE PUSHER said that they will need a minimum of at least 10 EX-Egyptian players on their roster. They only have 5 now. But they still have several more days until their next game. If they do not have 10 by this weekend, they should have to forfeit another week, which would disqualify them from TWL. Which would make me happy, along with the Whiterabbits and or Rejected Basers, whom ever is in first place in TWJD. I will do everything in my power to keep Hinder from having 10 EX-Egyptians on their rosters before this weekend. I suggest you do the same.

I haven't been able to confirm this information- if it's true it's unfair, if they have a couple people left they should be allowed to stay, they earned it- did they even have 10 people to start with? Shut this kid up Mutation.

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
            do whatever is needed to keep yourselves afloat... you do NOT want to end up in the position of forfeiting next week, so get whoever you can to join the roster TODAY.
            we did something similar to this last week. we felt our warbird lines were getting a bit thin so we went out and got 4 or 5 new wbs, all of whom we were confident could start for us (although we wouldnt play all in the same game). we submitted our roster to the host and he informed us that some of our players were not allowed to play because they had joined since the last game. ................... what last game? this is the first week. Everyone on roster should be able to play :down:. Anyways, point of the story, it doesnt matter who they recruit right now, they will need atleast 5 people to play who were already on their roster since the last game(s) they played, or rather forfeited. I hope you can get some older members to show up but definately stack up on the recruits as div recommended, so if you make it to week 3, you're prepared.

Comment

Just replied so you know I got this.

And dele, I get a good laugh each time an ex-Egypt signs on and you try to get em not to join. Its rather funny, you try and act like you aren't upset when it seems like just about everyone else knows. And so you know we already have 8 egypts who applied and there are still some others who havnt logged on to see whats going on.

And thankyou to some of you for your support

Comment

maybe dele should just join egyptian/mutation
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Delectable stop trying to make ex-egy not join the new egy. gtfo.
                  new egy 4 twl
                  1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                  1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                  1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                  1:Vitja> afk
                  1:Underground> haha vit
                  1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Regardless, ALF would pose more of a threat in TWLD then egyptian did, the new egyptian will...
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                    X