Minor TWLM Idea/Suggestion/Request.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor TWLM Idea/Suggestion/Request.

I love the site and the game and everything, good job guys and thanks... just one little thing i'd like to see modified a bit if possible. You let us see our teams from last week and how well they did, how much money they made or lost for our team. Can you do something similar on the betting page, just let us see if we won or lost the bet(s) we placed and how much we made/lost from each one and if we got the final score correct. I bet on almost every game last week and i'm just curious how close i was on some of them.

Thanks

Things I'd like:
    1.) I'd like flags to be in profiles when you do a player search.
    2.) I'd like to be able to see how many times I've been bought/not bought in twlm even if I'm not in the top 50 bought. Maybe put it on the login page, or in your player page.
    3.) Tweak the terrier deaths up a point. Mythrandir is carrying my team which is cool and all, but he's a little unbalanced.

more as they come...

Comment

When you look at the individual player's stats, the basing score is (1k) - (1k). I'd like to see the time there

EDIT: Also found out that the <ZH> and <ER> tags are a bit screwed in the TOP-something lists (at least Cylor <ZH> is)
      Last edited by Miku19; 05-25-2004, 06:20 AM.
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
        Things I'd like:
        1.) I'd like flags to be in profiles when you do a player search.
        2.) I'd like to be able to see how many times I've been bought/not bought in twlm even if I'm not in the top 50 bought. Maybe put it on the login page, or in your player page.
        3.) Tweak the terrier deaths up a point. Mythrandir is carrying my team which is cool and all, but he's a little unbalanced.

more as they come...
        Wadi, if you check your personal stats (find player: wadi <zh>) you can see how often you've been bought. It only shows it when you actually have played though.

Comment

i can't find the formula for ld/lj? i know it was there last season in a not so hard to find spot, was it moved?

and can we see the top 20 value decreases from each week too?
          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
          Philos> there is something about you
          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

For once I agree with you on something, Awesome. I would like to see how much my team went up or down in value from the previous week..and how much money i lost/won from betting seeing as i did bet on every match for lb and lj (on the same page possibly?)

Comment

Originally posted by Gemfire
              For once I agree with you on something, Awesome.
              I get this a lot, on a variety of tw related topics.

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                i can't find the formula for ld/lj? i know it was there last season in a not so hard to find spot, was it moved?

and can we see the top 20 value decreases from each week too?
                if i find the formulas from my comp i'll show those.. and we were thinking about top value decreases too..

edit : should be these. dont remember those constants now but i have those somewhere too

YourNewValue = yourValue + ((kills - deaths) + ((enemyValue - yourValue) * ConstantA) + ConstantB) * ConstantC
                YourNewValue = yourValue - ((kills - deaths) + ((enemyValue - yourValue) * ConstantA) + ConstantB) * ConstantC
                Last edited by Server; 05-25-2004, 03:43 PM.
                Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                Server> dont worry mirror
                Server> shark fits your tits
                Peace <ZH>> shut up
                Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                1:Hercules> im level 90
                1:Hercules> in 9d
                1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Working...
                X