• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions Week 2

RECAP of me last week

TWLD
    5/8 62.5%

I got DragonGuard vs Pirates wrong, I thought Egyptian would show up (silly me) so i got them vs Melee wrong. I got Ancients vs Rapid wrong, which was an excellent match decided by 1 kill as time ran out. It's good to see those every once in awhile. All in all, not to great in ld this week, but i was only off by 2 kills in 1 game and thought egy would show.

TWLJ
    7/8 87.5%

Much better in my league of choice. I only got Rapid vs Pirates wrong, which double hurt me because i had kim (0-4) for my TWLJM lineup. But high 80's percent wise is nothing to laugh at so i think i called the week rather well.

TWLB
    4/7 57.1%

To boring to call? I got Diso vs Shriek wrong (wow now theres 2 squads going the opposite way) I got Syndicate vs WR wrong and Inc vs Mambo wrong. Meh.

THIS WEEK:

TWLD

Pallies vs. Shriek

A good match with the posibility of a rematch in the playoffs. Shriek had some attendance issues with some of it's starting wbs last week but the non-starters played great to make up for it. Pallies have a deep core of duelers and I think they'll pull it out (Blood will make up for last week)

Melee vs. Verone

I still don't know much of Verone, except that Crusade owned and they still lost. Melee got a free pass last week and would have been rusty then, probably even rustier now. I'm going with Verone.

British Squad vs. Egyptian

British Squad will win this 50-0.

Ancients vs. DragonGuard

Ancients surprised me in week 1 with a win over Rapid. DG and Rapid have very similar teams and I find this one hard to call. But i have to many Ancients on my ignore.txt to put any confidence in them. Half of them will spamout after saying "Newbie" a lot of times after getting killed. (BTW, I don't mind DEA doing it, because he started it. But the rest of you are posers) DG

-FINAL- vs. Grapevine

Another excellent match. -F- showed they were ready with a big win over Syndicate and some massive lag by Sika (who's 9-0 start had himw ith as many kills as all of Syndicate) GV will work hard, but they play to passive against laggers like -F-. -F- pulls it out in a close match.

Avalonian vs. Disoblige

Avalonian had like 4 memebrs leave and come back after they're match. Now thats stability. Disoblige will roll over them and Displaced will shot up in TWLDM value. Time to Cash in.

Pirates vs. Rapid

Pirates lost to DragonGuard who are very similar to Rapid in week 1. They also lost to rapid in LJ and will be looking for revenge. I think they can pull it out, but i thought that last week. I'm sticking with Pirates.

Sk8 vs. Syndicate

Pred Rulez did just that, he ruled vs GV last week. Syndicate has stronger wbs though and I doubt Sk8s chances (I mean, if you have 2 guys go over 15-10 (dd and pr) and you lose, well then your other 3 guys sucked pretty damn hard.) Syndicate pulls it out but ripper continues to smell.

TWLJ

Melee vs. Shriek

A laugher to be sure. BUY YOUR SHRIEK JAVS NOW.

Ancients vs. Disoblige

Disoblige will simply ovewpower them.

DragonGuard vs. Pallies

Pallies will simply overpower them.

Elenya vs. Grapevine

Grapevine will simply overpower them.

Pirates vs. Tanked

Ahh, a decent match. Pirates still looking for there first win, they'll get it here.

-FINAL- vs. Egyptian

-F- wins 50-0. Even if it's not 50-0, they'll still win huge.

Rapid vs. Syndicate

Syndicate is just awesome, they're last seasons elusive + several new awesome javs. It'd be very hard to bet on syndicate in lj and go wrong.

Mambo vs. Sk8

Could be a classic, i'm going with Sk8 because I think they're just better.

LB: (lets improve on last week)

Sk8 vs. whiterabbits - wr
    -FINAL- vs. BasingCrew - -f-
    Incuria vs. Shriek - shriek (you heard it here first)
    Anti-Scrub vs. Melee - a-s
    Disoblige vs. Mambo - mambo
    Pallies vs. Spastic - palliez
    ReJeCtEd BaSeRs vs. Syndicate - syndicate

I felt like going for underdogs.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

we'll try not to let you down again, nn

Comment

I still have Kim, it's all on your shoulders Kimberley penisovich.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

i know you predicted 1 match wrong already
        FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

You can tell the future? Awesome. Feed me some lotto numbers?

Comment

If I play this weekend, I'm just going to hunt Kim. no offence kimmy, but TWLM is more important :P I need to try and hurt those 100s of people who bought ya!

Comment

Nickname i'm starting lj vs Melee! better buy me for TWLM.. $$
              9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
              4:Nimrook> No?
              4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
              4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
              4:Akuun> ROFL
              4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
              4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
              4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                I still have Kim, it's all on your shoulders Kimberley penisovich.
                Hypothetically you just said "Kimberly, Son of Penis".
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

im gonna bench myself just to screw nickname over..

but then again id be screwing my own twlm-d team..

dilemmas.. aergh.
                  Displaced> I get pussy every day
                  Displaced> I'm rich
                  Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                  Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                  Thors> prolly
                  Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Originally posted by Displaced
                    im gonna bench myself just to screw nickname over..

but then again id be screwing my own twlm-d team..

dilemmas.. aergh.

More importantly, you'd screw me over. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                      LB: (lets improve on last week)
                      Incuria vs. Shriek - shriek (you heard it here first)
                      I felt like going for underdogs.
                      Hmm we better have our match Sunday.

Comment

I don't know what's wrong with ava.. that's the strangest squad i'vebeen on in my hole ss career. People get axed, but can still be in chat, people leave, then can come back in 10 mins (im talking about ?squadleave here). But i'm sure we can do better than 20-50 agaisnt diso.

Comment

King's Sword, your skills are null. Now tell your squadron leader to type ?squaddissolve for me. Thanks.
                          3x TWLD All-Star
                          2x TWLD Finals MVP
                          2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
                            Hypothetically you just said "Kimberly, Son of Penis".
                            I don't see a problem with that, do you?

Comment

Deluge- looking to top his 3-7 with a spectacular 7-10 performance in this exciting upcoming twld matchup between the 2 squadrons of subspace.

On a side note........alf for twl.......

on a side side note........truce with me displaced bought u for twlm

on a side side side note.......Ava for twlb

on a side side side side note nickname want to be friendS?

Comment

Working...
                              X